Susie's 2022 campaign

bless susie hope your feeling better now and tomorrow is a better day

Evening hun

I was starving when I got home, inhaled my dinner :eek:

Trying to fill up with water now to stop myself grazing....
I do hate the days when your really hungry you eat your meal and you know you shouldnt have anything else but you are really hungry still. There was a time I wouldnt have thought twice about eating something else because I was still hungry and continue afterwards as the emotional attachment is strong. Hell still have those leanings now to lol.

LOL well I had two pieces of Nimble toast, which helped no end - and I was still well under my calorie allowance for the day.

I think it's a side effect of being on low carb for so long and not being able to have bread - I do love the stuff and it's so nice to have a slice now when I want :)

A busy day today, working through to 9pm, but am all organised foodwise -

B - WW bacon and leek quiche, latte
L - Toxic's chorizo and bean stew mmm
D - Courgette soup and rice cakes
S - yogurt, fruit

Have a good day, all :)

long day susie bless but least your sorted with the food have a nice day hun xxxxxx

Afternoon all

Busy start to the day but it has calmed down a little now, so just catching up with diaries :)

B - oats, banana, latte
L - GG smoothie, miracle noodle and veg stew, apple, yogurt
D - chicken casserole, broccoli, mash
S - yogurt

Must drink some water!

sounds very nice hope you are chillin now have a good weekend xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Chezz :)

Drizzling here and cold, really glad I don't have to go out - there was a plan for me to go right across London for an all day work thing but someone else volunteered, bless 'em! :D But no sleep in, the cat woke me at 6....

B - dry fried egg and bacon on a toasted muffin, lots of tea
L - Cowboy Stew (beef, baked beans, potatoes, veg - all bunged in the slow cooker - not tried it before so will report back)
D - probably a veggie stir fry - lots to use up before Mr Sainsburys visits tonight
S - yogurt - am in love with Muller Light coconut greek yogurt, with a tsp of dried mixed fruit and peel on top mmmm :)

Have a good day, all.

oh thats nice off them susie yes like yourself i got woke up at 6.30 am by our bloody inconsiderate neighbor been on the drink or something and trying to open is door and then slamming about i think a little word in the ear is coming xx

Yes give them a piece of your mind love, that's not very considerate!

Been a lovely chilling day here - made up some stew for the freezer, got some housework done, and an early night soon with a book :)

hi susie glad you have had a very chillin day well i was reading my book on the bed and feel to sleep on dear now i must catch up with my ironing only a few items to do lol working tomorrow covering so glad i had a cat nap lolol x

Morning :)

Got woken up early by my puddy tat this morning. Love her to bits - but maybe not so much at 6am on a Sunday...:) Might do the same as you, Chezz, and have a nap soon :D

Had toasted ciabatta for brekkie which was lovely - but will need to watch my cals for the rest of the day. Food this weekend has been really naughty, absolutely stuffed myself yesterday - let's hope it doesn't affect the scales too much tomorrow morning!

Enjoy your day, all.

Hi susie
yeah get yourself a nap :D im at work today till 10.00pm covering for one of the girls for three weeks on sundays so no lay-in for me but had a nice twenty min walk and weather is cold but not raining so im happy

have a great day hun oh and do not worry about eating to much love sometimes you lose when you think you wont its amazing

Morning all

Despite stuffing my face with high cal food all weekend, and totm today, I lost 2lbs so am really chuffed with that :)

Am going to change my WI day to Friday so any future weekend excess has a chance to be whooshied away :D

Usual menu today.

Hope everyone is well - and warm!

fantastic news on losing 2lb and long may it continue :)
rubbish weather. im sat here at work in loads of layers and still cold! i think i was spoilt being away in tenerife last week..you soon forget when the suns beating down on you hehe

lololol weather crap here to well done on 2lb loss

Thanks ladies

Had some bad news tonight, my house buying has fallen through (#6 down the drain), but am resisting the urge to stuff my face so far.

Morning all

Had a lovely dinner - Sainsburys crusted sole - 180 cals per half pack. I ate the lot and it was very nice (albeit a bit salty) and incredibly filling.

Then I scoffed three ginger creams...in times of trouble it's so easy to reach for bad food, eh?! But 2lbs gone overnight, so am hoping I will crack the next half stone on Friday :)

Have a good day, everyone

oh susie thats great your coming on leaps and bounds so happy for you well done xxxxxxxxxx

LOL thanks hun - slight blip last night, that damn full fat lasagna I made recently was whispering sweet nothings to me when I got in last night, so I went way over my cals - and the naughtiness has continued this morning, with a croissant...

Oh well, lots of water and back on track now!

afternoon susie

do not worry love back on the saddle and a bit wot you fancy does not hurt xx

Back