Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks hun, am hoping to do a bit of walking on the weekend so will stick to my usual Monday WI and hope it whooshies away before then! :)

Hope you're well?

hi susie im great

i feeling really good today and with dad feeling better thats a bonus xx

Morning all

Snowing here - definitely a duvet weekend for me! Lots of reading in store - fabulous :)

Hope you are all rugged up warm and snug.

Last edited:
same here loads of snow hope your chillin with a good book and keeping warm

Absolutely - plus having a lovely time in the kitchen - roasted some tomatoes for a spinach, tomato and mozzarella courgette lasagna for dinner (yum!).

Also experimented with miracle rice to make a rice pudding - quite nice - and that miracle stuff is SO filling!

Might make some butternut squash and sweet potato soup for the week, and also fancy trying out the Smash potato pizza, see if it works. What a bugga cheese is so high in cals :(

hi susie

yes i keep reading about the magic noodles where are you able to buy them is it online??? i like to try them my other half next weekend is going to try is hand at making onion soup yum yum i love warm soup when the weather is like this hope you enjoy your lasagna sounds yummie the pizza im not to found on never havxxe been saying that i do love garlic bread with cheese xx

The lasagna is in the oven as we speak - and omg it smells delish - about 200 cals a serve :)

And yes I buy the miracle noodles and rice online.

oh i hope you enjoyed it i have just been looking at them online looks like i can get them from holland and barrett so will give them a try

hi susie

hope your ok today and nice and warm chillin with the cat its bloody horrid still here with the snow on the ground awful to walk on i want it to rain to get rid of the horrid stuff xxx

Afternoon hun

Still bl***y cold and a bit of snow, but am happily warm and cosy inside :)

Re the miracle noodles, make sure you rinse them REALLY well, they can taste a bit fishy otherwise. They don't have any flavour of their own, but take up whatever sauce you add to them. The main benefit is that they are really filling! :)

hi susie

thanks for the reply i must try them the o/h does not fancy them but i do glad you are lovely and warm hope this snow moves for you buy morning xx

Afternoon all

Busy day at work so far, hope you're all having a good day :)

100% on food today. A friend offered me a sausage roll, my old nemesis, and I resisted! :eek: Sacre bleu! :D

B - oats, banana, latte
L - beef stew with potatoes
D - last of the gorgeous veggie lasagna
S - yogurt, apple

Beef stew sounds way yummier than a sausage roll any day. Just think of all the yucky things that probably go into them!

I know hun - but pastry whispers sweet nothings to me from across a crowded bakery and I just can't help myself :D

Still, all is going well -

B - oats, banana, latte
L - Convent Garden soup (baked potato with cheese and beans mmm) and a wholemeal roll
D - beef stir fry
S - yogurt, apple

Have a good day, everyone :)

Thanks hun, that means a lot :)

And just realised I did a classic typo above - Convent soup, anyone? :D Might leave it there for a laugh :)

Evening all, just polished off a lovely beef stir fry dinner - it could have benefited from some sauce, so I might get some lime juice or tamarind paste and mix that in next time :)

Feet up time, ahhhh :D

Morning all!

Actually saw sunshine and blue sky here for a few minutes this morning - gone now though :(

B - oats, strawberries, latte
L - Green veg soup, wholemeal roll
D - beef stir fry
S - yogurt, apple, strawberries (yum)

Have a good day :)

Morning

Pretty much the same menu as yesterday -

B - oats, apple, pear
L - some S&S sachets I have to use up, not sure which yet - shale and a curry, I think
D - chicken and cauli mustard mash, i think - perfect for these cold nights :)
S - yogurt, apple

Half day off to look at a flat today, cross fingers this is the one!

Morning all
A great day here, I lost another 5lbs! :bliss:

So very happy with this woe, I've never consistently lost weight each week before! The 200s are in my sights! :D

Also had an offer accepted on the flat I saw, so am a very happy girl today :D

Have a great day, all!

Back