Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all - a gorgeous day here today, and warm too surprisingly!

B - small avocado on wholemeal toast, coffee, Longley Farm yogurt
L - tuna salad, apple, grapefruit
D - Heck sossies with salad
S - lentil bakes, maybe rye cakes with choc shot

Total - 1,012

I have a chocolate and snack free house woohoo! Let's see how long it stays that way :D.

It's now nearly 12 and I've already had half my lunch - breakfast did not fill me up at all!

Might need to get something from the van and try my best to ignore all the people who say they are going to Maccas or the lovely chip place or Greggs - this happens every day, nightmare! :classic_eek:

Failed at lunch - grilled cheese sandwich and chocolate cake. Oh dear.

So thought I'll go light for dinner, cooked the heck sossies, mixed them in with salad and...they are disgusting, like rubber hosepipe! And not cheap either. the Sainsburys light ones are so much nicer. Live and learn!

Disaster of a day - four hours sleep ugghhh (woke up with hot flushes at 5am) so today had carbs written all over it. Not even going to log it, it was B.A.D. Never mind, onto tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good one. Weird weather here - sunshine and sleet at the same time, bonkers!

Morning all - woke to heavy snow this morning, so there's hardly anyone in at work!

WI this morning was tres bad, back to where I started, after some extremely bad food choices for most of the week, so not surprised. I just can't get my head in the game, even though losing weight for my trip home is the biggest incentive...

Ok I've changed my mind about SW. Again...(newbies to my diary, you'll get used to this).

I've just signed up online, so will give it three months and decide about going to a group then. Doing SW feels comfortable to me, and I just need to stay focused!!!

More good news, I made yogurt yesterday and it has come out brilliantly - I would have preferred it a bit more tart, but left it for 24 hours so it's got all the good probiotics - and worked out that it's 2 syns for a very large container, so I'm well happy with that. Next, to work out how much homemade bread will be synned at - I think they do it by weight now, so that makes life easier.

And I've been able to order HiFis online - limited to 10 packs a month, which is very good thing!

Wish me luck.

WI this morning was tres bad, back to where I started, after some extremely bad food choices for most of the week, so not surprised. I just can't get my head in the game,

Me too Susie, why is it so hard sometimes. I take inspiration from you and the great amount you lost when you came back from Italy and you were jobhunting. You were so focussed and lost much.
I feel that a "Grinch like Creature" has just sucked up our Mojo.

Reward offered for missing Mojo, 😔

Susie, what’s happening with the counselling? Are you still going? X

Hi Sarah - no, I couldn't afford it and in the meantime discovered Slimpod, which I think is great, so need to get back to those.

Me too Susie, why is it so hard sometimes. I take inspiration from you and the great amount you lost when you came back from Italy and you were jobhunting. You were so focussed and lost much. I feel that a "Grinch like Creature" has just sucked up our Mojo. Reward offered for missing Mojo, 😔

LOLOL yep two mojos required asap please! Thanks for your kind words Tipp, I know I'm annoying as all get out, trying one plan then another - what can I say, it's my process :). We can do this - just got to accept that there are always going to be days when the brain does not want to play ball, and just ride it through!

All good on SW so far, with some mad whooshie overnight (no idea what that was about). Don't like the food planner on the app much, so I'm just writing it down here - but I did manage to pull my finger out and do some batch cooking, so that's me sorted for a couple of days. Need to just get back into a rythym of making omelettes/eggy things in the evening for the next day, so I can keep my HEB bread for later.

B - HEB bread, HEA cheese, coffee
L - chicken/veg/more veg/passata/skinny penne slow cooker thing with harissa paste (1 per serve)
D - ditto, maybe with the other HEA on it (1)
S - yogurt (2), orange, apple
Syns 4

Have a good one!

Later - was so nice to come in on a cold evening and dinner was already made :). And phew I am stuffed! The skinny pasta REALLY fills me up.

Have worked out the meals for the rest of the week - bolognese, beef with aubergine bake, chicken and chorizo bake and tuna pasta (skinny pasta again). I've got tomorrow morning off, so gives me time to make the bolognese up.

Last edited:
Afternoon all

Half day off today and it was lovely - got loads done!

Still on plan - 3 whole days LOL.

B - coffee - didn't feel hungry so thought I'd have an early lunch
L - chicken casserole as above
D - bolognese with loads of kate, skinny pasta, basil, garlic, Asda bolognese sauce and tomato paste - only had 20% fat mince and ouchie on the syn front but will add lots of veg and make lots of servings to bring the syns down to 5 syns a portion (including the sauce)
S - apple, orange, yogurt

Have a good one x

Last edited:
Quiet in here! Hope everyone is ok x

B - egg on HEB bread, coffee
L - more yummy bolognese (5)
D - tuna, sweetcorn, spinach pasta bake
S - apple, oranges, yogurt, some ginger nuts (2 each)

Have a good one!

Im lurking about just not in shrinking mode🤔

Morning all

Only had four hours' sleep so doing a good imitation of a wet rag lol - still, it's Friday woohoo and hopefully get some zzz tonight.

B - egg on HEB bread, coffee
L - bolognese
D - southern fried chicken with veg I think
S - yogurt with orange

Miserable weather here again, rain forecast all weekend :(.

Morning! Sounds like you've got your head in the game now - I only seem to come to the site on weigh day then try to catch up with how you're getting on. This weather doesn't help much with motivation does it? All I want to do is curl up on the sofa with a family size bar of chocolate 😂🙈

Have you got much planned for the weekend?

Sounds like you've got your head in the game now

Hey MrsP - gosh if only!

I've had the morning from hell - computer went doollally, then it got fixed and I sent out a news alert, only to be told there was a mistake in it - and it was my fault - by the person who had signed it off!!! Then the boss came out with a few urgents - so I did my usual comfort eating, headed for the tuck shop drawer and INHALED a Kit Kat.

Sigh...I also don't feel like I've lost any weight, feel all bloated and yuck, and am trying not to go "well **** that, fish and chips and wine for tea then".

Afternoon all

Had such a lazy weekend, lots of sleep, must have needed it I guess :classic_roll_eyes: .

Foodwise, I didn't do the F&C on Friday night but did have wine, and have been using up the four packs of 20% mince I had in the freezer, so not expecting a loss tomorrow. I keep thinking SW but keep veering back to CCing when I start to meal plan, oh well will just keep on as best I can.

Sx

Just a few days in advance usually, and try and plan the online shop around that.

It doesn't always go to plan though - life and menopause get in the way :).

This week - tuna and sweetcorn pasta / beef and aubergine bake I think, and maybe chicken supreme.

Well the scales surprised me this morning, a very unexpected 4lb off. No idea how that happened - but a nice boost nonetheless. Got a very gippy tum from eggs yesterday I think, they sometimes do that to me.

Anyhoo it's a carby day because the fridge is bare after i slept all weekend and did no batch cooking!

Back