Susie's 2022 campaign

Happy birthday lovely! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy yourself❤️ X

Thanks everyone, had a really nice day, and chatted with so many family and friends throughout the day across the world via FB, Messenger, WhatsApp, Zoom and Sykpe! Lockdown has certainly brought my 'people' together using so many different digital ways.

Naughty lunch and dinner, a wonderful Badedas shower and then bed by 10.30pm - rock on, Susie! :D

Back on plan Monday.

Last edited:
Given myself a good - and very overdue - kick up the pants, and am starting LC properly tomorrow.

The usual happened, of course - "clean eating" has translated into "lots of toast and butter with Marmite" and led to a complete backslide, so the bread is going in the freezer, and it's protein and green veg all the way. Doing the Diet Doctor free month meal planner, I love their website, so easy to plan and get recipe lists.

Afternoon all

And we're off, Day 1 of LCIF started properly today. feeling a lot mored focused and the fridge is full of good stuff (ie not bread!).

B - coffee x 2
L - at 11am - 3 Asda sossies (pork and cheese, lush and only 0.7 carbs each) plus two fried eggs - and no icky feeling from the eggs, which is great because I do love them!
Late lunch - the other 3 sossies
Dinner - before 6pm - keto bacon burger casserole and watercress, spinach and rocket salad - the whole bag is 3g carbs, so I'm well under 20g - not that I was aiming for that but if it happens by accident, that's fine too :)

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Couldn't be bothered making the casserole, I was so full after lunch, which included two small pieces of cooked chicken breast, but I really wanted some greens - so I've made a green smoothie - apple (14), salad bag (2), cucumber (4) and water = 20g. Add in 4.5 for the sossies, and that's me under 25 for the day. Not quite induction levels, but I'm happy with that. Apparently anything under 50g a day is ok, and in future - once the apples are gone - I'll add avocado instead.

Now for the IF part of the evening, with nothing else after 6pm - which is taking some adjustment, I'm so used to grazing o_O but I do also like the idea of having something light in the evening, so I'll just have to get used to it! :D.

Belated happy birthday. Im the same and fell of the wagon again too so started back again this morning. Also started the morning with a green smoothie, cucumber, avocado lettuce and ginger... Snap

I failed miserably this evening - how many times have i said i can't have chocolate in the house?!

Ah well tomorrow is another day...

Im like that with wine, chocolate too but much more so with wine

I've been wine free for about seven weeks now - but again the trick for me is to just not have it in the house!

Did my WI this morning and it's not good, more weight has piled on - so it's nose to the eating plan grindstone, well as best as I can at the moment because I've decided to become a non smoker. In general, if I'm eating more greens and not smoking or drinking, it's all steps towards a good healthy direction, so I'm not bothered about how long it takes me - although my BMI is screamingly high and that's gotta come down!

B - coffee x 2 - MCT oil arrived so will start with bulletproof coffee tomorrow
L - rye toast with avocado - not keto but LC - and a piece of cooked chicken
D - bacon mince casserole thing and a green smoothie

Must get my water up too.

Having one of those annoying days where everything is niggling at me...definitely need more sleep, up 5 times last night.

Last edited:
Went off plan last night, after I'd made a diabolical meal (cabbage and leafy greens in the slow cooker - I don't recommend it!) that I couldn't eat! Another Felsham kitchen fail :).

B - coffee, then bacon and eggs
L - bacon beef casserole with greens
D - Harissa cauliflower and wilted spinach, i think

Have a good one!

I can smell that cabbage from here, yep it didnt suit the slow cooker. Cabbage and all greens should be cooked uncovered to keep them green and not slimy and smelly. Better luck today

It smelled SOOOOO bad! And I didn't have anything on my planned menu today - instead had low carb toast with avocado, cheese sandwiches and some cold chicken. Not very healthy at all!

Also breaking my no wine rule tonight, no reason, just felt like a glass or two.

Anyone tried the Viva Mayr diet? It's the one Rebel Wilson has lost loads on.

On the plus side, I got a complete Wii bundle, console, balance board and 19 programmes and loads of extra from FB Marketplace for £50 - and the lady dropped it all off. Bargain :).

What a bargain on the Wii bundle. I love FB marketplace. I get puzzles off there for a couple of £ then after I have done them sell them for same as I got them for.

I need a 'diet' that gives me energy so I can get things done. With having 6 weeks off I am going to clear out my house and paint it. Going to start Monday but just thinking of it is making me sweat. :rolleyes:

Afternoon all

Not much to report, LC is going fine - seems to work better for me when I stick to simple protein and green veg. Discovered Morrison's bratwurst sossies - delicious, 0.7g carbs each and you get 6 for £2, bargain!

Doing ok too on the "sell something before I buy something" front, sold the juicer and a couple of other things, so was able to get one of the Aldi multi chefs - like a Thermomix but 1/10th of the price! Once it's up and runnning I'll be able to get rid of the soup maker, slow cooker, yogurt maker and scales - because it does all that too! All of which means less stuff needing to be squeezed into my tiny kitchen!

Well my early dinner was lovely - two small chicken breasts fried in coconut oil, with a guacamole and cheese topping, on a big bed of spinach. Yum!

1595778591562.png

I found it easier to stick to simple, few ingredients and sometimes a little boring meals to get myself into a routine then get a little more adventurous as I found it getting easier. I feel I need the structure rather than variety but I know that’s not what works for everyone.

Great work finding the one gadget that does it all! X

Back