Susie's 2022 campaign

TY TY TY all :D.

Now I just need to do the same week of food - forever :). And always have lots of speed, I'm sure that helped. I also didn't have pasta or rice (used alternatives), used all my syns (they gave me 25 because I'm so huge) and no alcohol. Blimey I feel saintly LOL

:angel:

Not very organised this morning, so grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich from the fridge. It's a staggering 27 syns, but surely i can count one piece of bread as my HEB and the cheese as my HEA, plus the ham is free. I'll add on 5 syns as a "just in case."

L - SW pea and mint soup
D - pork with mustard sauce and mixed veg rice

Have a good one!

8lb off is brilliant, well done! Food looks good for today, love pork with mustard sauce. Enjoy :)

Home and knackered. Still having a hard time with my right knee, it's still mega sore o_O. But my tummy has started to get wobbly which is a sure sign I'm losing - a few stone and hopefully me knees will be a bit happier.

Ooo poor knee, hope it eases soon. Funny you've made the pea & mint soup, I've just pulled the recipe out and plan making it tomorrow..2 peas in a pod😸 I'm only eating veg for the rest of this week..mainly in soup form in the hopes of shifting at least 1lb. Send weight loss vibes winging my way please, I feel I should be less but have been weighed and I'm heavier😳X

@Tibbs I had the SW pea and mint soup, it was nice. Weight loss vibes coming your way sweetie! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well what a day! Managed to trap my finger in the work kitchen door, it's ok now but was a bit swollen for a while there. Knees are still blooming sore, worse than ever really, but I just need to keep hoping that they will ease up as the weight comes off. At least it's keeping me focused :). Then I got a message from my neighbour to say that a woman had let herself into my flat with keys - but no one should have a set - it's either the old tenant, or the estate agency. They say they don't have any keys but I can't understand why the old tenant would bother - nothing has been taken! All very odd. Anyhoo, the locks are being changed tomorrow.

Foodwise been really good today -

B - SW patties and eggs
L - tuna salad, no dressing
D - leftover turkey and greens

Will treat myself to some syns later :).

🙀My goodness Suzie, that's so scary to hear someone let themself in🙀 I wonder who it was and what they wanted!! Gee whizz sis..good job your neighbour saw her and those locks are being changed!
Jenny on here was saying a while back that for every 1lb you lose it's 4lb of pressure off your knee..so hopefully your weightloss will be a great pain reliever.
Finger still sore? That must have brought tears to your eyes
Menu for today looks excellent🌻

Weird...why would they let themselves in, surely both know you are living there

Weird...why would they let themselves in, surely both know you are living there

It is really strange! I can't understand it but I trust my neighbour, she's a bit Miss Marple-ish, always keeps an eye out for what's going on - but at least they can't get in now because the top lock has been changed.

Just home after a team away day which was very enjoyable actually. Not great on food, well Ok but no greens - so will ramp those up for the rest of the week.

B - skinny latte (it was about 400ml milk so will count that as my HEA)
L - SW meatballs (took with me), a small bacon roll (HEB + 5 syns), and another latte (4)
D - pork belly slices with steamed spinach and green beans - not very fatty so will add another 10 syns on, hopefully that will cover it.

Really cold here tonight, happy to be all warm indoors!

Ooo..just noticed your SW half stone award and your first goal..very do-able (says she that only loses 1lb every other week😸) You're doing well x

Thanks sis! :D. Notice I didn't define when "summer" actually starts haha :).

Slept really well, yaye, until Stella squeaked in my face at 7.20am - one of the joys of living so close to work is not having to get yup early :snoopyhouse:.

B - Pret roll - not ideal, looks like about 28 syns :)classic_eek:) so will dismantle, count the bread and cheese as HEA and B and make it 10 syns
L - tuna and potato salad with heaps of spinach, tomatoes and green beans, and an orange
D - SW meal, not sure which one yet.

And will get stuck in to prep this weekend. Hoping to make beef stifado (a Cypriot slow cooker dish) and some ragu, and prepare a load of SW chips and have them ready in the freezer.

:classic_eek:Wow to sandwich syns. I have to steer clear of them as one never fills me up and I'd go back and have another. We've greggs at our shops and they sell Devine stottie sandwiches, which are 1/4 of a stottie so big, but I always wanted 2:classic_oops:I'm better off having soup.
Good to be prepping over the weekend. My neighbour usually lives in Cyprus and she always making stifado here to a recipe she got off a Cypriot friend, she says it's gorgeous.
How do you freeze the SW chips? Do you par boil & coat in oil? I've had hit & misses freezing them, sometimes they go black.
Enjoy your day X

All sounds good and having the SW meals in stock seems to be a good idea for those busy days.

having the SW meals in stock seems to be a good idea for those busy days.

Yes I had the beef lasagna last night because the fridge is a bit bare - it was OK, homemade is so much better.

:classic_eek:Wow to sandwich syns. I have to steer clear of them as one never fills me up and I'd go back and have another. We've greggs at our shops and they sell Devine stottie sandwiches, which are 1/4 of a stottie so big, but I always wanted 2:classic_oops:I'm better off having soup...........How do you freeze the SW chips? Do you par boil & coat in oil? I've had hit & misses freezing them, sometimes they go black.

Ooooh Greggs, I used to keep them well in profit, the amount of sossie rolls I bought from them! :D What in the world is a stottie?

Re the chips, I thought I'd cook them in the oven and then freeze them - do you think they will go black?

Morning all - rainy old day here, and cold, but no snow. Keeping indoors today - two Am deliveries and Mr Asda are due in at some point, with reading in between, as i did some household chores during the week. Did a naughty sneaky WI this morning and I've hit the 1 stone mark - so will work hard to keep that off for Monday WI. Had a really bad night last night - extra bread, lots of Hifi bars - I synned it all and was well over, so will reduce syns for the weekend and hopefully it will all balance out.

Other batch cooking this weekend will be the Chubby Cubs Hawaiian pizza pasta and campfire stew - so, with the Cypriot casserole, and maybe a sausage casserole, that will be me set up for the week. Also bought a set of glass storage containers with BPA free plastic lids and a vent so I can take things straight from freezer to oven or microwave.

Have a good one, lovelies!

I hope you have a good weekend Susie. You're doing so well, and not letting the blips take over.

For the chips, last time I was doing SW, I would chop the potato in to chips, par boil, and then lay them on a tray to freeze. Once frozen, they can be kept in a bag in the freezer, then taken out and put in the oven. It worked well for me.

Thanks El!

Mr Asda has been and now the IP is out for its first proper cook, with the beef stifado in slow cooker mode. Had a couple of things missing - no bay leaves, and the recipe also called for mixed spice when I've only got all spice - so will report back later on how forgiving a recipe it is :D.

Hi Susie! I consorted with you many moons ago on the Atkins board. I had a different username then, which I will PM to you if you can't guess it. Here to subscribe and then to hassle you, but only if you hassle me in return. :nananana:

Looks like you're doing brilliantly Susie - I'm backing a winer here. :king2:

Hi Susie, long time.... Thought I would catch up on your journey! Welcome back to London & perhaps we need to organise a drink once weather warmer:)

I need to get a bit serious this end but not really got the energy at the mo - but it’s either get my act together or buy new trousers!

Xx

Back