Susie's 2022 campaign

Oooh Susie, that's serious stuff now. Leaving food is a really good sign that your body is piping up and wants to be heard (and that you're listening!!) Nice work. :)

Morning :)

A quiet day before what is likely to be a mad day tomorrow, so trying to plough through some old jobs at work today.

B - leftover burger (horrid, too dry), chips and a boiled egg, tom sauce 2 syns
L - campfire stew and skinny rice
D - chilli mince with spinach and broccoli rice

Off to Lidl after work to pick up some leafy greens and check out their meat prices :).

Mamma Mia what a day - glad to be home! Very stressful - but I was really good with food - except for a croissant that someone toasted for me, and it was lovely.

B - leftover pasta
L - chilli mince and veg; yogurt, banana, croissant (9)
D - more pasta and my HEA cheese

Might have HEB crackers later, maybe with synned cheese - or an apple :classic_roll_eyes:

Morning all

OD'ed on carrot cake HiFi bars after dinner, within syns but I knew I was being a greedy oink oink :classic_roll_eyes:. After all the stress at work I really fancied a glass of wine but I've got none at home and I do want to stay teetotal for as long as possible - so I think it was my brain going "No wine? FINE, have HiFi's instead!"

I'll try and be careful over the weekend - but having said that I am going to try the HM choc recipe - a Muller Light yog, an Options light and a squish of Sweet Freedom, poured into a mould and frozen.

Food today -

B - Pret bacon and egg sandwich - not organised this morning! 16 syns (ouch)
L - HM chicken and tarragon casserole with broccoli rice
D - might do the wrap sausage rolls with lettuce and cucumber

Have a good one x

Sounds like you had a really busy day yesterday so well done for not going totally crazy, we all need a bit of indulgence sometimes. How long have you not had wine for? I keep trying to abstain but just don't manage it, although I am definitely drinking a lot less than I was before I started low carb. Bacon and egg sandwhich is standard for a Friday, food looks nice for the rest of the day :)

I've not had any alcohol since NYE - almost a record for me :D.

Yeah it was manic yesterday - I was doing the big announcement with Asda, they are giving FareShare and Trussell Trust lots of money :).

Morning all - up early (for me) but more because I had a maiowing cat in my face!

Was thinking overnight that I must get more prepared with breakfasts and not have any more stuff from work. The wheels fell off the wagon a bit yesterday - a crumpet, pitta bread with melted cheese on them and last night, crunchy Quorn nuggets. Don't know why I gave in to it, but some days are just like that, aren't they? Not showing any loss on the scales, so I really need to pull my finger out this weekend and eat lots of speed. I'll do SP for the next three days and hopefully that will help WI on Monday night.

B - bacon and basil omelette
L - chicken casserole with steamed cabbage
D - meatballs in ragu with cabbage and spinach

Have a good one, ladies x

Morning all

On track with SP this weekend - eggs and spinach are featuring heavily lol.

B - omelette with spinach and bacon (yummy)
L - chilli mince with cabbage
D - chicken soup, and an eggy/spinach/broccoli bake with Primula Light

Missing yogurt, especially as I've realised I can make frozen yogurt in my Nutri Ninja! Oh well, that can be tomorrow night's treat :).

Lovely sunny day here, have a good one x

Morning

WI tonight but I am bracing myself for a gain - hope not but feel sort of heavy today. But who knows, the old bod can play such tricks on us with weight loss :classic_err_what::classic_roll_eyes:.

Food today -

B - broccoli and spinach bake
L - chicken soup with spinach
D - homemade fish and chips

Busy at the mo so will catch up later x

Happy, happy, happy - 3.5lbs off and my 1 1/2 stone award :D. I am chuffed to bits, honestly thought I was headed for a gain - but happily not :D. I seem to be settling in to a nice routine now, with a bit pf pasta soon after WI day, then a few days of SP.

But not tonight - oh no, I'm now indulging in buttery crumpets as my post WI treat - probably counter productive but what the heck :classic_roll_eyes:.

Happy, happy, happy - 3.5lbs off and my 1 1/2 stone award :D. I am chuffed to bits, honestly thought I was headed for a gain - but happily not :D. I seem to be settling in to a nice routine now, with a bit pf pasta soon after WI day, then a few days of SP.

But not tonight - oh no, I'm now indulging in buttery crumpets as my post WI treat - probably counter productive but what the heck :classic_roll_eyes:.

Amazing (weightloss AND crumpets)

Thanks team! :)

Really happy with how it's going, now I just need to keep going! I know there will come a week where I gain instead of showing a loss, so i need to make sure I'm prepared for it and don't get disheartened and throw the baby out with the bathwater, as I am wont to do!

B - spinach and broccoli bake (becoming a firm breakfast favourite - a good way to get green leafies in first thing
L - chicken salad with beetroot, squash, cucumber, lettuce
D - chilli mince with lettuce cups
S - apple, carrot

Have a good one x

Susie, what's in your spinach and brocolli bake?

I defrost frozen spinach cubes and broccoli florets overnight, then lay them in a baking tray. I pour 4-5 whisked eggs mixed with half a tube of Primula Light over the top, sprinkle dried basil and into the oven at 200 for 10-15 minutes. it does me four servings and 75g of Primula Light is an HEA, so it leaves 3/4 for more CHEESE :D. Anyone think of a good name for it?

B - Broccoli breakfast bake
L - mince, baked beans and parsnips / orange / yogurt
D - chicken korma with cauli rice

I've realised most of my meals are SP, think that's what's helping with the losses. i read on the Pinch of Nom FB group that one woman lost 11lbs in a week by doing SP! :classic_eek:

Have a good day, all x

Asda let me down bigtime on last night's home delivery - no chicken and lots of other stuff missing, all the cans were dented, the red cabbage was the size of a large tomato - and the delivery guy was an a*&@wipe. Ocado here I come, it might cost more but they are so much better!

So no chicken for dinner, so I had eggs on toast.

Today -
B - spinach and basil omelette
L - Super speed salad - spinach, lettuce, beetroot, squash, tomatoes, cucumber with bulgar wheat and feta - then an apple
D - Got friends coming for dinner and they already know they are having an SW meal - hummus and crudites, then pork supreme with bacon, onion and mushrooms in a FF creme fraiche and mustard sauce, then Go Ahead chocolate dipped pretzels. they're bringing their own wine and anything left goes home with them or down the sink o_Oo_Oo_O

Have a good one, all x

Back