Susie's 2022 campaign

Best of luck with the story, I'm sure you will work that sandwich off with brainpower alone today

Home now - the pitch went well, just got to get a load of stuff together tomorrow, and then the journo will pitch to her editor, cross fingers!

Found some pork steaks in the fridge so that's dinner, with mash and spinach.

Will do bacon and eggs later for brekkie tomorrow.

Afternoon all

Had lovely pork and eggs for brekkie but then blithely ignored my ham salad for lunch and had a huge sandwich and then two bloomin' Hersheys cookies and cream chocolate bars!!! They are only 43g and thin, about 10 syns each, so I'm not far over my syn allowance, counting in the sandwich, my HEAs and Bs and anything else I can think of!

But it will have to be skinny soup for the weekend now :).

Oops is right :classic_eek: .

Just worked out food for the weekend -

- super speed soup
- carrot and coriander soup
- fragrant veg curry

And I've got skinny soup left over for Monday - that should get me through!

Is it morning already? :classic_err_what: Up early to lay in wait for the parcel delivery person, who I missed by four minutes last Saturday! Then got Mr Sainsbury's coming later; and tomorrow two eBay wardrobes. The lady selling them is so sweet, we're now putting little kisses at the end of each message LOL.

I've made soya milk, and am ready to make the soups and curry. Really need to rein it in this weekend, I had two pieces of toast last night too - so was WAY over my syns for the day :classic_eek:. I actually sat at the laptop after dinner conducting a fight between me and my brain -

Brain: "Toast would be nice now"
Me: "No I've had plenty to eat and I don't need anything else"
Brain: "There's always room for a couple of slices of toast"
Me: "No, I've already had twice my HEB allowance today!"
Brain: "So, you've gone over - may as well go over a bit more, who cares?"
Me: "I care, I want that half stone award on Monday"
Brain: "It'll be fine, you can starve tomorrow"
Me: "Say no to toast!"
Brain "But it smells so yummy when it's toasting..." (helpfully injecting imaginary toast smells up my nose)
Me: "No!"
Brain: "Yes!".

This went on for 15 minutes and of course the brain won. Think the only way to avoid it is to not have bread in the house (Brain - "sob, I love bread").

The bread is in the bin! I nearly cried when I did it - but it has to happen.

Am now sipping on the carrot and coriander soup, which is lovely, and the curry is in the slow cooker. I'll add skinny rice later, and then I can eat as much as I like until I pop without any damage!

Morning all

Been madly lumping furniture around this morning to make room for two wardrobes which are arriving later today - then putting it all back again because I liked it all where it was the first time :classic_roll_eyes:! I think the wardrobes will both fit in the spare room now that I've shifted the bed and c of d in there - they'd better because I broke a nail doing it!

The home exercise continues in a minute, when I do battle with some Ikea sofa covers, putting them back on after Orbit upchucked on them last week. I don't know why they don't make the zip go further round so it's easier to get them on and off. But I do now have a sofa cover that can go over the top and protect them from further cat regurg!

Not too hungry at the moment, so menu will be -

L - eggs, bacon and beans
D - soup, and veg curry

Have a good one x

Oh bread! You delicious source of yummyness! I can be the same as you with toast. My toaster is now in a cupboard, and is a real effort to get out. I rarely have toast now, and bread consumption has decreased, as I hate using the grill and the toaster takes enough time to get out the cupboard that I have time to think about it.

You've been a busy bee today! Puts me to shame, I've been a lazy moo today. Fingers crossed the wardrobes fit!!

Hello! I had a great WI - 4.5lb off, and got four awards - Slimmer of the Week and the Month, my 2.5 stone award and my Club 10 woohoo!!!

I am chuffed to bits. Was a bit upset about work (the lady is coming back from mat leave so I'll have to find something else in a few months) so I only had an apple - but it paid off! Starving now though :D.

Fantastic weigh in!! Nothing like a quadruple whammy of awards!!

That's rubbish about your job though. At least you have time to find something else.

Quick update - a mate has just rung offering me a media job - and it's temp to permanent and paying the same money!

I'll have to interview, but she's been promoting me to the boss, so cross fingers!!!

Amazing news on the weight loss, that's great and you deserve it. You have bee working so hard since you got settled back in London.
But cr@p news about your job, you seem to really like and are doing a great job for thwm. It will be their loss. Other job sounds good and the fact that you have been back in London working wull make it so much easier, fingers crossed for you. Any company should jump to have you.

Hello! I had a great WI - 4.5lb off, and got four awards - Slimmer of the Week and the Month, my 2.5 stone award and my Club 10 woohoo!!!

I am chuffed to bits. Was a bit upset about work (the lady is coming back from mat leave so I'll have to find something else in a few months) so I only had an apple - but it paid off! Starving now though :D.

whoop whoop that amazing Suzie... brilliant loss... go you xx

Morning all

Thanks for the lovely comments. I'm still on a high from the class and job news :), particularly the latter - what a relief it would be to have a permanent job - no more worrying about money not coming in, being able to plan holidays, getting into a routine. It's a longer commute but I've worked out I can drive to the nearest tube, pay for parking, and catch two tubes to Victoria, which is where it is - for the same cost as catching the train.

Anyway i'm jumping the gun because I don't have it yet!

I've got some mini goals coming up -

- 1.5lb to get into the 21s
- 4.5lb to 3 stone
- that's the most weight I've ever lost so anything more will be virgin territory! I've warned the class that I might cry :D.

B - toastie treat - and that's it now for the week, no more treats!
L - chicken and sausage salad
D - chicken with spinach and squash mash

Have a good one xx

Virgin territory, I love it. We want a photo of you crying.

Back