Susie's 2022 campaign

I have had four different spiralizers - got this one at the moment but not tried it yet - https://www.procook.co.uk/product/procook-spiralizer-black-and-stainless-steel

Dinner was lush, so much so that I've got the same thing again for lunch :).

Afternoon all - a simply glorious day here, 27 degrees and lovely!

B - toasted sarnie (oops, me getting lazy and not making eggs and bacon)
L - chicken and veg stir fry with chilli and red pepper dressing (2)
D - chicken and spinach korma with cauli rice

Enjoy the day!

Dinner was more stirfry - realised I've got a fridge heaving full of green veg - then brought more home with me oops :).

I had a huge bowl, am stuffed to the gills, but hopefully that means less syns, to counterbalance the sandwich I had for breakfast...

What a gorgeous day it has been!

It WAS sunny yesterday Orla...did you blink cos that was summer.

Hello my lovelies!

Busy busy yesterday, with a big comms meeting, but all went well :).

Food however was TERRIBLE! I completely fell off the wagon and scoffed a load of samosas and two pork pies. Then I brought a load of bad stuff home with me - four pork pies, two Scotch eggs, a pack of mushrooms in cheese sand breadcrumbs and a cheese and onion pasty - and GAVE THEM TO A NEIGHBOUR! Phew what a lucky escape!

I really had hoped that after three good months on SW, that I'd make better food choices as a matter of course, but I guess food addiction (see it, gotta eat it) is something I will always have a daily battle with. How utterly depressing...

Anyhoo back in focus today!

B - bacon and eggs, coffee
L - a big pumpkin, red onion and greens stir fry
D - same

Got Monday off to have lunch with a friend on the coast, so will do WI Monday morning and just hope that the damage isn't too bad. Because there will definitely be a gain, sigh.

Have a lovely day xx

Food was quite good today. As I walked for about 2.5 hours I allowed myself 150g carbs but stayed under that. Calories were under target too 🙂

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, butte and black forest ham
L = yogurt, blue berries, banana + 1 small slice brown soda bread and butter
D = tomato, cucumber, feta followed by asparagus & salmon
s = a little camembert, cornetto, hot chocolate and cream

Hello my lovelies!

Busy busy yesterday, with a big comms meeting, but all went well :).

Food however was TERRIBLE! I completely fell off the wagon and scoffed a load of samosas and two pork pies. Then I brought a load of bad stuff home with me - four pork pies, two Scotch eggs, a pack of mushrooms in cheese sand breadcrumbs and a cheese and onion pasty - and GAVE THEM TO A NEIGHBOUR! Phew what a lucky escape!

I really had hoped that after three good months on SW, that I'd make better food choices as a matter of course, but I guess food addiction (see it, gotta eat it) is something I will always have a daily battle with. How utterly depressing...

Anyhoo back in focus today!

B - bacon and eggs, coffee
L - a big pumpkin, red onion and greens stir fry
D - same

Got Monday off to have lunch with a friend on the coast, so will do WI Monday morning and just hope that the damage isn't too bad. Because there will definitely be a gain, sigh.

Have a lovely day xx

Well my name is Orla and I am a food addict too...

It gets us when we least expect it... we make these changes to our lives and think we are done with it... think we have recovered from the addiction. then BAM.. it sneaks up on you.. driven by something happening or just one of those days...

Well done on giving all that stuff away.. that is a huge thing!!! I find myself that I have the attitude "ive been bold today, I will start again tomorrow" and then eat all around me for the day... so the fact you gave all the bad stuff away is huge! Well done...

Hope you have a wonderful day suzie xx

Hello my lovelies!

Thanks for all the lovely comments - I obviously had you all wishing happy thoughts at 10am this morning because by some miracle I lost 1.5lbs :). VERY happy with that. Weirdly my clothes feel tighter...

So I was able to enjoy lunch with my mate - we just went to a bistro and I had a burger. Left most of the bun behind (good girl) and none of the rosemary chips (oops) :D :D. Three hours there and back, so a long way to go for lunch, but there were no dramas with the car (except for the discovery of a flat tyre this morning but that was fixed in 10 minutes by the type place round the corner), and it was great to have a good goss sesh with my mate. We work together but can't really talk about people while we're there, so it was fab, sitting in a cafe, looking at the sea and eating nice grub!

I'm now just waiting for Mr Sainsburys to arrive - had a brainwave the other day. My problem at work is mostly heading straight for the toasted sandwiches in the morning, especially when I'm not prepared - so I'm going to make my own! I can have two slices of Nimble as my HEB, and two slices of Dairylea Light as my HEA - slap some tomato and/or bacon and/or fried egg in there, and I've got a completely on plan toastie :). It's not rocket science is it :classic_roll_eyes: but should make a difference. Will make up the week's worth tonight so there are no excuses!

And @Tessa2000 post away in here if the fancy takes you :D.

Good plan with the sandwiches. I try to have prepared meals too as its easier to stay good. Well done on another loss.

Planning is always the key! :) I made sure I had an easy lunch prepared for post doctor appointment to stop me going to the shop - worked perfectly. The last time we were at the doctors we had a gentle walk down the street and ended up in iceland and the stress of having mum with me ... well - we'e been there, discussed that ;)

Today - none of it! Preperation really does work! :)

Well done on the loss!! Dinner sounds fab! :)

Morning all

Had a terrible night (raspberry ripple fairy cakes, that's all I'm saying) but am going to try really hard for the rest of the week now.

B - ham and cheese toastie - loving it as the start to my work day, with a coffee
L - chicken and salad
D - pork loin and spring greens with mustard sauce

Enjoy your day x

Thanks Orla but the evening deteriorated after that moment, I took (unmentionable it's so bad) stuff home and ate it - all of it - for dinner :classic_eek::classic_oops::classic_roll_eyes:.

Oh well, line drawn under...

B - homemade ham and cheese toastie, coffee (HEA/HEB)
L - mushroom stir fry with chicken tikka pieces and green salad
D - chicken and spring greens

Have a good one!

Back