Susie's 2022 campaign

LOL thanks - I wasn't very good I'm afraid, had the ragu - then a samosa and two choc bikkies! :classic_eek:

Can't quite seem to get my head back in the game this week. i'll try and have an all veg night - and drink more water!

I think some days it seems I wake up and just can't stop eating! It seems my body rebels against going down the healthy route and my brain is set in the reach for goodies mode! Takes some will power to pull yourself back on track but I faith in you that you'll give it your all 🍀 X

Wow, just noticed your stats there..3st 8lb loss👏and 14.41% of yourself gone forever 😺 Amazing Achievement Suzie, well proud of you sis💐 Hold on tight and pull me back on track with you will you..I'm floating off aimlessly like a balloon at the minute👭🎈x

Home and just given the vibration plate a go, now I have batteries for the remote. The instructions are useless but I've figured out the programmes, I think - but even on the gentle programme it speeds up in intensity and then slows down again - is that normal?

Have no clue about those plates but an looking forward to hearing all about it! I hope it helps :)

It could of been worse! :) You're still doing really well, and this week is just a minor blip :) I hope the plates work for you and you get a good nights sleep. xx

Yes Suzie, that's normal. You can do squats on it and various exercises. Don't set it too high. BTW, you don't have to put it on a programme, just put it on a speed setting and that way it stays same all the time. X

Sis you're a genius! Just tried it without a programme on the lowest speed and it was fab.

Should I start with about 10 minutes? Gosh I hope it helps the RLS/my knees and the circulation issue, be amazeballs if it does :D.

Later - just done 10 minutes and I don't know or care if it's psychosomatic but my knees do feel less stiff when i walk around. Might do another 10 minutes later and then hop into an Epsom salt bath :).

Last edited:
Morning Team Fab!

Well initial results on Steven (the vibration plates, Shaking Stevens geddit :D) look promising - this morning, the deep red blood marks pooled around my calves are lighter in colour, I only had RLS twice and only lightly, and my knees feel a little better! So that's all good. I had another friend raving about Revitivit (or something, the one that Ian Botham advertises) - it works differently to Steven - and there's a couple of cheap ones on eBay, so might get one of those too!

And my head is back in the game today.

B - S'burys burgers and lots of spinach
L - pork loin (with all the fat cut off o_O, go me) and spinach, sugar snap peas and toms - plus an apple and/or orange
D - sossies and garlic cabbage

Have a good one, amigos!

I was so good today - there was yet more pizza and trifle and cakes and pastries - and I stuck to plan!

Got a load of tenderstem broccoli from the fridge (manhandling pizzas out of the way to get to them!) so am having that steamed with sossies instead of the cabbage.

Got my new M&S shirts today and I've gone from a size 30 to a 24 woohoo! :)

Sis you're a genius! Just tried it without a programme on the lowest speed and it was fab.

Should I start with about 10 minutes? Gosh I hope it helps the RLS/my knees and the circulation issue, be amazeballs if it does :D.

Later - just done 10 minutes and I don't know or care if it's psychosomatic but my knees do feel less stiff when i walk around. Might do another 10 minutes later and then hop into an Epsom salt bath :).

I used to do 10mins at a time X 3 times..but being me also became addicted to also going on and seeing how many squats I could do while the adverts are on! I liked doing side twists to help whittle the waist too while the adverts were on.
😹Steven..I like it😹 Good that it's working..make sure you don't do too much though as it aggravated Dave's knee, though he had it top speed for 10 mins. I used to have the calories burned by it on my fitness pal, it's not many but better than nothing 😺 Pleased it's helping your legs X

:thankyouthankyou:Wowza Suzie..fantastic difference in shirt size..you must be so chuffed💜
SW is certainly the plan for you..and how good were you to avoid all those goodies! You're a whizz🌟

Yay for you!! All sounds fabulous!! It's such a good feeling going down the clothes sizes! I love tenderstem broccoli! It's such a great vegetable. I'm so happy that you've had a good, positive day :) xx

Amazing positives happening! ! Can you post a link so I can see what Steven is lol. Sounds like a fab machine. Food also sounding lush, who needs pizza! Xx

Here's a cheaper version of Steven - should have got this one instead! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crazy-Fi...802443&hash=item25f9d63c2c:g:k48AAOSwDR1bKK60

Morning all - feeling very chipper in my new size 24 cornflower blue linen shirt despite a truly pants night's sleep - horrible RLS all night - so maybe Steven isn't the answer. I only did 10 minutes though, so might have to do more? Who knows. At least it's the weekend :classic_roll_eyes:.

B - ham and cheese toastie - I'd taken fruit but just wasn't feeling it today!
L - sossies, cottage cheese and broccoli, plus fruit
D - meat loaf with cabbage, peppers and spinach

The Goodness Knows bars have all gone! Hallelujah!!!

Thanks for the link! You probably need ot give it more time, so I hope it does work for you hun, in the mean time you are still shrinking and that will help too.

hope today is fab x

Back