Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks ladies - still feeling apprehensive about work but I'm out all day tomorrow at Tesco, and have already moved desks, so hopefully things will calm down now.

Got no eggs wahhhh, and I love eggs for my Bs, so am having a skinny spaghetti concoction - another one I forgot to label! I always think I'll remember what the contents are before something goes in the freezer - but I never do! :).

Sun's out, woohoo!

How horrible of that woman..some people make me sick the way they think they can be nasty, no need for it..especially in the work place. I hate it when someone incidental can cause so much hurt..big hugs Sis😘 and the biggest kick up the butt for the woman that no longer has the chance to be your friend :asskick: good job you moved your desk..she was stealing your air 😺

Gosh what a horrible woman, so sorry to hear that happened. I think we all would have needed wine and carbs after that. I hope work is okay for you, green soup sounds great :)

Evening all my lovely cherubs! :) And Annie! How lovely to see you back here love.

Well I don't know if it was stress or just simply getting back on plan after the Thursday wine lake and Friday carbs and F&C debacle, but I lost 4.5lbs!!!! I am so over the moon, I just couldn't believe it...

...:wee::wee::wee:

Am home now and having a little treat (cheese on toast lol) to celebrate the loss - which is not how you're supposed to view 'bad' food but what the heck! :D. Will do my best to be 100% this week, so any extra gain from last week doesn't arrive!

Poxy Person wasn't in work today either, i got there about 3 and everyone was asking why I'd moved desks - so the boss handled that one well then (not).

Have a good evening xxx

Well done on a fab loss!! Who knows, maybe it would of been more without the wine lake! I must say, I do like the sound of a lake of wine!!

If that horrible woman at work gets to you again, I think all of us would happily come along a back you up!! No one should be treated like that xx

:woohoo:brilliant WI result Suzie.another 4.5lbs lost and never to be found again:wee: X

Phew what a day! I had to go through the Thursday event again with HR, and then my line manager - during which I shed a little tear - both times! And then the Poxy Person actually came and apologised - really sincerely - so that's an end to it, so that's a relief for me. But I've asked not to sit near her when we have an imminent desk shuffle, because that bad behaviour is never far away.

And i've been 100% on food - didn't have time to make B before I left so broke two eggs into a dish with 2 sossies and some spinach, zapped it when I got to work and it was lovely - so that's Bs taken care of from now on.

L - spicy ragu with skinny spaghetti and spinach
D - chicken and chips, i think :)

Hope you've all had a good day - and thanks for all your support, you're my own personal set of bruisers :D xx

Glad to hear works sorted and you won't have to sit near her. And she apologised.

Fab loss l9vely xxxx

Morning all

The sun is shining, the new work laptop is playing ball, I'm going to get through loads of work, and am feeling a lot happier today - so all is well! Also 100% on plan, especially with this new breakfast approach!

B - eggs, sossies and 1/2 a large bag of spinach (1 for the sossies)
L - chicken and ham pie with mash and the other half of the spinach
D - chicken, chips (carrot, sweet potato and potato - lush!) and little gem lettuce

Seem to be averaging about 10-15 syns, so won't list them.
HEA/B - usually rice cakes with marmite and cheese - craving marmite at the moment, I must need the Vit D!

Have a good one, peeps xx

4.5lb off - amazing! Glad to hear the work situation has been resolved although I agree once someone has spoken to you in a certain way and shown their true colours - never 100% trust them again. Hopefully she will just leave you alone now. Food sounds delish :)

Just finished dinner and I must say my food has been lovely today :).

I just had some mini caramel squares but will use syns from last night and tonight to cover it.

I was thinking about the vibroplate - maybe I could sit on it and give my tummy a good wiggle! That way I save my knees but get some benefit from it - will give it a try and will report back LOL.

Hi team - a busy day bit also a good one :).

B - egg, bacon, l/o chips and green beans - yummy!
L - campfire stew with mash and a small ham roll (HEB)
D - beef stew with skinny penne and broccoli
Syns - my HEA cheese on rice cakes, and maybe some Hifis, we shall see.

Take care peeps xx

Morning team

Aiming for another good day, to match the lovely blue sky :)

B - broccoli, egg, bacon - lush!
L - spicy sausage and mash - will try and get some greens from work hopefully
D - chicken and ham pie and lettuce

Must do a shop after work!

Have a good one x

Back