Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Day 1 LCD, just having a cup of tea, and probs have a shake about 11am. According to my home scales I've put on EIGHT pounds in less than a week, so drastic measures are called for!

Got chicken and veg soup to make - actually it's the chicken and veg casserole and I'll just throw it in the soup maker :). Mr Sainsburys is coming later with salad and other bits n bobs, including new food for Cat 1, who is now throwing up each time I give her Felix, her favourite food, so that's a bummer - and Cat 2 has cystitis back again after just a couple of weeks - so she's got more special food coming later too!

Otherwise, just the usual - laundry - oh and house searching online! Got SUCH good news in the week, the housing association is granting me a new 99 year lease, so I can sell and buy down the coast woohoo! Work has agreed to three days' working from home and that gives me plenty of time to look for something closer to my new home :).

Busy making almond milk now for the shakes - or at least, the milk maker is busy haha.

Have a good one, all!

Oh susie, totally sympathise and work trips away are just so hard to eat well... or diet well I should say? Am sure lots of that gain is water weight xxxxx

Whereabouts on the coast are you looking ?

Thanks guys, let's hope it's just water weight, thinking on it I drank hardly any water, so that won't have helped. And I guess it's all a learning experience, as I'll have lots more travel coming up and it's shown me that I need to take food with me and not wing it! Think the shakes might be the way forward, as they are so portable.

Claire - I'm moving to St Leonard's, by Hastings. Been looking down there for years, it's a great, arty, friendly community, and I've got friends down there too - so it's all systems go now :).

The Cute chocolate shake was very nice and not gritty. I've also had a tea, a coffee, three mugs of green/peppermint tea, and am just getting through a litre or two of sparkling mineral water - so am feeling a bit sloshy :D. The next shake I'll add a small banana to, with an apple for a snack, and then it's chicken and veg for dinner with lots of greens. So should come in about 800 cals for the day. Hopefully 10 days of that should see a good loss!

Morning all - a lovely sunny day here, just been having tea and catching up with family and friends in NZ, so a fab start to the day.

Food will be a repeat of yesterday, and the water weight is starting to shift, 2lbs down from yesterday, which is good.

Poor Stella is still weeing blood with the cystitis, but hopefully it will start to improve in the next day or so, otherwise it's off to the vets again. Orby seems to be taking to the new food OK, no cat vom to clean up this morning, which is a bonus :).

Oh, I’ve heard good things about Hastings - thinkninsaw it in a location location location once too. Hownlovelynto live by the sea. Can’t wait to hear more about your plans x

Good luck with the vlcd- good to shift that weight and refocus x

Brilliant news about your lease and the 3 days working from home..found anything good online on the seaside house? St Leonard's sounds my type of place...good that you've already got friends there too.
Poor Stella is really going through the mill, hope her new food helps. Same goes for Orbit, poor girl.
You've a good plan going on to whoosh the lbs away, be gone in now time..how you've come on Suzie, in the past that would have sent you off the rails. Now though you weren't happy about the things you had to eat, quickly decided how to resolve it and got straight back on it when home. So very, very proud of you Suzie, big hugs 🌟

Second Tibbs on the quick turnaround on the bad week, which wasn’t even your fault. Poor poor Stella - hope she’s feeling better this week.

Been in two minds about doing a shake week or even fortnight to give me boost too. I’ll definitely be popping by to hear how you’re getting on.

Have a great week, working from home, house hunting and shaking x.

Thank you all for your lovely comments - and you're right Tibbsy Sis (as always :classic_roll_eyes:) a big gain like that would have sent me right off the rails, and a SWI this morning showed the weight is nearly all gone! So, another week of being good and I should be OK :).

Glad to report that Stellie is now weeing normally, no more blood, but we're not out of the woods yet, as she wants to wee everywhere!

Food today -
B - toast
L - Cute drink and salad
D - tuna fishcakes and egg broccoli bake

Busy day, will catch up later xxx

What's a cute drink🤔 A brand name or something that looks really cute to drink? I really do need to start hanging around more often as I'm full of hmmm🤔 moments lately😸 Glad Stella is on the mend X

Cute is the rather annoying brand name of weight loss products, including a low cal meal replacement drink. I rather blew it at lunch because I had that, then a bit of stir fry (so far, so good)...then a samosa, a ham and egg muffin thing, two biscuits and a small serving of a homemade croissant bread and butter pudding. Oh dear oh dear.

A bit off plan today altogether, don#t know why my head's not in the game - but if I knew the answer to that I'd be a millionairess! :)

Back on it tomorrow xx

That's not too bad really as you only had small amounts..I've hit the oreo's big time tonight🙄 agree with Tessa..chilly weather makes you want to eat nice things. X

I agree with the cold weather making us want to eat more, best of luck with your VLCD plan :)

Thanks ladies, I got reminded today that it's not a race and focus on what I've lost so far.

Don't what it is though - change of weather or just pure greed but the bad eating continued today...hmmm will really have to work hard until Monday to get my head back in play!

Another completely rubbish day foodwise, and I came home with lots of bad stuff - but I've just thrown it all in the bin and poured cat food over it! I am going to MAKE myself get back in the game...No dinner, as I feel as full as anything with all the rubbish, so will just drink water and abstain from syns for as long as I can.

I haven't been surprised that my elastic waisted trews have been feeling tight all day - but in a comic relief moment I realised they are two sizes smaller than I normally wear hahaha - so there's one small silver lining :).

Morning Hun,

You slipped you could’ve slipped into the evening but you didn’t! You threw it in the bin. It’s not going to help beating yourself up - yesterday’s gone now. Hope it’s a better day today x

Back