Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks for your support, ladies

I did end up having dinner but it was an SW one, spicy sausage casserole with cheesy mash, only a small portion but very nice.

Today -

B - falafel and hummus wrap, toasted, because i was up and at work too early to organise anything from home!
L - coconut beef curry with skinny rice
D - broccoli eggy bake, I think

Busy day, so will catch up later x

Hi all

Feeling pretty down about my eating, I'm just bingeing all the time now, and I dread to think what WI will be like on Monday.

It would really help not to work with food around me all the time, so maybe finding a new job is the answer...

Sigh...

Hi Lady F, don’t beat yourself up about it. That will only make it worse. Just be kind to yourself. You will get out of this dip and carry on as you were. Try not to worry about weigh in - i know it’s difficult when you know you will gain. So what’s the worst that will happen? You will gain weight this week. It won’t be the 5 stones you have lost. Go to your weigh in and get the support from your consultant and group. Our consultant is always telling us there is no judgement and I never felt there has been. We are just awful at judging and putting ourselves down. And you’ve no need xx

Thanks my lovelies, Sarah you made me well up (with happy tears :)).

I do feel a bit more in control today, probably because it's the weekend and I'm away from the work food. Although I have to meet an Italian friend for lunch at a pub but will try and minimise the damage.

I really felt like comfort food last night and made a huge batch of SW chips, thinking I could have half today - but of course I scoffed the lot...and my 'system' ain't happy with the lack of veg, had the runs this morning bigtime (sorry if TMI!) - but did a SWI and it looks like a gain of about 5lbs, so if i can keep to my usual green tea/soup thing until Monday night I might be able to reduce that a bit more.

Have a good day xx

It must be hard working with food around all day. Do you take any snacks with you to work? I always take some healthy snacks with me as there are vending machines and the canteen with tempting food at work. Xx

I think you're right, I need to take snacks with me - it's the binge eating thing, when I'm in that mood nothing but biscuits and cake will do!

Well I am really proud of myself, had a completely SW on plan lunch at the pub - roasted butternut squash salad with lots of undressed leaves, goats cheese (my HEA) and NO dessert, just coffee :D. Hopefully I've turned a corner on the bingeing for now!

Gosh the weather has really turned, it's freezing out there - got a lovely furry snood from Oxfam for a tenner :).

Do slimming world do snack bars and Biscuits like WW? I just bought some sticky toffee snack bars which are lovely. They just keep me away from biscuits and things that people bring in. Or I have yogurt and berries with honey in the morning and a 10g piece of dark chocolate with coffee in the afternoon. I couldn't give up snacks.
:).
Oh and well done on your healthy lunch. I am having a naughty food day but only going slightly over my points. Xx

Do slimming world do snack bars and Biscuits like WW?

Yes they do Tessa. I've run out - but what a good idea to take them to work, stupid of me but I never thought of that :classic_roll_eyes::classic_tongue:. Will stock up tomorrow night.

Head is back in the right place now yaye and got batch cooking underway. Green leaf and broccoli egg bake done for the mornings, and a chicken, tom and lots of veg casserole in the slow cooker. Also got pork mince, so will make up pork and chilli cabbage with bacon - so that's the cooking for the week.

B - eggs on S'burys slim burgers with half a slice of light cheese on each - delish!
L - beef stroganoff with cabbage and toms
D - pork stir fry with baked beans and spinach

Rainy old day here, keep warm and dry, all x

Morning all

The Day of Doom has arrived LOL - WI at 5.30pm...still, I am braced and ready for a gain of whatever size, and got my focus back in now.

B - eggy bake
L - chicken and veg casserole
D - SW burgers and chips

Have a good one!

Evening lovelies - I put on half a pound and I've never been so happy :D :D

I thought it was going to be loads more. It SHOULD have been loads more, so I don#t know how I got away with so much food.

Ah well, treats tonight, then back on it tomorrow xx

Half a pound! Nothing :classic_big_grin: great result, best of luck for a fantastic week ahead!

Thanks lovelies - I was well pleased :D.

Not been 100% on plan today, had a sarnie and then got into the designer choc chip biscuits, unfortunately! But will try and pull it back now. Also scored about £40 worth of lamb and thin steaks, so there's some in the oven for dinner, and the rest in the freezer to batch cook on Sunday.

Morning cherubs! A cold start to the new month, be Christmas in no time :D :D

B - Broccoli eggy bake and half a sandwich (HEA/HEB)
L - Warm lamb salad with yog dressing mmm
D - Chilli pork burgers and salad

Losing weight is a weird thing, I went over syns yesterday and this morning lost 2lbs on the scales...unless they appear back again tomorrow! I think my bod likes a blowout every now and again :).

Change of plan for dinner, came home with LOADS of bags of salad, spinach, tender stem broccoli - all healthy for a change :D.

So I had pork stir fry with lots of bistro salad, beetroot and steamed broccoli, with a chipotle dressing, and it was lovely - and quick!

Amazing news though, the flat went on the market about 3pm and by 5pm the agent rang to say there were 3 viewings for Saturday already - blimey!

Back