Susie's 2022 campaign

Food sounds lovely, great news on the flat viewings!

Morning all

Up early to start cleaning up, and my handyman is coming round this morning to fit the new bathroom vanity (the old one is falling to bits) so everything will look at its best for the viewings :). Exciting!

B - eggs and bacon
L - green veggie soup and toast
D - probably the same as lunch, unless I get cooking!

Have a good one x

Ooops afternoon all - had a lovely big sleep in this morning, but yesterday was full on so I reckon I deserve it :). All three people came to view and the agent was really pleased with how the flat looked, and also their feedback - very positive, he said - so let's hope we get an offer! Got the new vanity in, and the new blind (made especially for the bathroom) will go up next Saturday.

Laundry and batch cooking today - broccoli and leafy green eggy bake made, I blended in a tub of sweet chilli cottage cheese with the eggs, and it smells yummy, so that's B's made for the week.

Got lots of salad leaves and green veg so will make a green soup, and a couple of green smoothies to use up bananas.

Next it'll be chicken filled with spinach, roasted red peppers and cream cheese; and a sausage, tomato and carrot casserole :).

B/L - thin sliced steak with eggs on a huge bed of leafy greens
D - probably the chicken

Love Sundays :). Have a good one!

Great news on the viewings, sounds like the flat is in great condition so I'm sure you will get an offer soon. Hope you had a good weekend, best of luck for WI!

🙋hi sis, been playing catch up..good to see you're back on track..it's so hard especially at this time of year. I really liked the comment from sarahbr (pg 233) that even if it was a gain at WI it wouldn't be the 5st you've lost..which is an amazing total👏 It's so easy for us all to focus on a gain and feel a failure when in fact we've done really well when looking at the whole picture..good advice from her. Enjoy your day X

Just back from group and put a pound on, so that's 1.5lbs over three weeks, which is nothing, really.

But must get my head in focus for this week - I want to get to 6 stone, the halfway mark, by Christmas - and I know I can do it! I can't think of a better Christmas present for myself :).

Ditto Tessa..you're determined and will reach that halfway target..and wow, that tinsy little gain is barely worth a mention..Well done Suze X

1.5lb is nothing, it will be amazing to reach a 6 stone loss by xmas, best of luck!

Thanks lovelies!

Doing well today -

B - eggy bake with two Sainsburys light sossies (1) and coffee
L - chicken with carrots and red slaw - sounds odd but it was nice
D - breaded chicken and chips i think

Enjoy!

Dinner - ended up being roast chicken with lemon and rosemary, and salad. Lush - and very quick!

Last edited:
Morning all - rainy day, and a niggly start to it all, after the cat threw up all over my bed while i was in the shower - nice...

B - eggy bake with two Sainsburys light sossies (1) and coffee
L - l/o rosemary chicken and a huge stir fry, with toms
D - pork loin with mash and spinach, and yog mustard sauce
S - rye cakes (HEB) with banana and Sweet Freedom (2), maybe even a tbsp of peanut butter mmm (4.5) (we got some into work which has no palm oil in it) - total syns - 7.5

Have a good one!

The stir fry wasn't too nice sadly, so I stumbled a bit and two pieces of pork pie and some cookies fell in my mouth :classic_roll_eyes::classic_oops: - sigh, goodbye planned syns, hello veg soup for tea. Managed to get four packs of chopped veg from work, so they will all go in the soup maker tonight.

Later - made soup, very nice, and there's enough for two more days. Also made up the stir fry in chilli frylight with some bacon and it's lovely. got more for tomorrow :).

Last edited:
Morning all

Had a very windy night, thanks to all the veg :D:D - and more veg is planned for today :).

B - eggy bake with two skinny sossies (1) and spinach
L - veg soup and then stir fry with bacon
D - pork loin steak with mash and veg

I also brought two Hifis with me to work and some jelly, hopefully that'll stop me eating rubbish!

Latest taste sensation - thin rye cakes with a smear of peanut butter, a few slices of banana and a swirl of Sweet Freedom - I had three, for a total of 6 syns (the rye cakes were half my HEB) - YUM!

Thanks Tessa!

Got the day off today woohoo! :). Nothing much planned, just a bit of a clean up because there's a viewing later, then will do some laundry, go through clothes for the charity shop, and I've got a lovely 2kg leg of lamb (thank you work lol) to roast.

B - eggs and bacon
L - pork loin with spinach
D - lamb,roast potatoes and carrots, and sugar snap peas

Have a good one x

Feeling a bit frustrated today - have had a good few days on plan but a SWI doesn't show any loss :classic_frown:. Oh well, will stick to soups and shakes this weekend and see how I go.

Another busy day, viewings later, and my handyman friend is coming round to put the bathroom blind up and other bits and bobs, so I've cleaned the bathroom, done laundry, hung it out on the radiators (so it's all gone by the viewing time), made soya milk and cleaned the kitchen and it's only just past 8! Bit of a miracle for me :).

LOL I wish, Tessa - cleaning the flat so it looks as good as possible is motivating me :). The rain has stopped so sheets are out - nothing so lovely as clean sheets on a Sunday night.

Also decided to stop doing big grocery shops and try and get the cupboards and fridge/freezer emptied out a bit - so it may mean some weird and wonderful meals over the next few weeks! I got given some spice and recipe card packs, so on the batch cooking list today is beef stroganoff, Iranian veg stew, penne alla rustica and chicken Makhani (like butter chicken) - all with SW tweaks so they are low syn. Also going to make some tacos using some Old El Paso Stand n Stuff shells I found at the back of the fridge!

That lot should keep me going for a while!

B - SW burgers with a slice of cheese (1), 2 eggs and coffee - lovely!
L/D - from the above, will update later

Back