Susie's 2022 campaign

Curry sounds good, what is coconut flavouring?

It's like coconut essence, used for cooking, but means I can get the coconut taste without syns.

Scales are showing a huge gain, not entirely sure what that's all about, but we've had loads of veg in the fridge so will rescue some of that tonight and live off roasted veg this weekend :).

B - toastie and lots of coffee
L - green smoothie and soup
D - roasted veg bake

Have a good one all. I'm jobhunting (again) - my contract finishes end Feb and it's definitely looking like they won't have the money to pay it at my level. I'm quite happy, I feel a bit exploited by the whole thing, so it's time to move on.

Honestly Susie we both seem to have been on this job hunting train forever now and only want to keep what we have but under better terms.

Honestly Susie we both seem to have been on this job hunting train forever now and only want to keep what we have but under better terms.

I know, right! I really feel dicked around by my work - but looking at the positives, it's the boot up the bum I need to find a permanent role I can settle into, rather than drifting along! I've been so worried about not being able to manage all the walking a commute anywhere would entail - but if it gets bad I can Uber it - there are always other options.

Afternoon all!

Go a surprise lunch visit by a friend I haven't seen in ages today - the joy of SW is that there's always food in the fridge :). Everything's made or prepped, just waiting for her to arrive.

B - tea (I slept in, bliss)
L - roasted veg and chicken eggy bake, salad and toasted bagels (HEB) - all surplus food woohoo!
D - might try an Indian garlic and chilli chicken curry, with syn free onion bhajis mmm

Have a good one xx

Oh dear the bread monster got me last night...

B - coffee, at the moment
L - pork chops and spinach
D - fruit smoothie - got lots to use up

A bit warmer here, but a lazy day planned! :)

Hey Tracy good to see you, how's life?

Well I put 3lbs on but after a week of chocolate and carbs, I'm not at all surprised.

Back onto it tomorrow with a vengeance!

January is such a hard month to keep focused isn't it, too much temptation still hanging around.
How much of the coconut flavouring do you put in the curry? I'll have to give that a whirl.
Don't let them convince you to stay again when you have something else lined up, they always seem to make on they'll sort a contract for you when they think you're going but then never make it happen. x

Hey Tracy good to see you, how's life?

Well I put 3lbs on but after a week of chocolate and carbs, I'm not at all surprised.

Back onto it tomorrow with a vengeance!

Life’s pretty good thanks, Susie, apart from problems with my Dad’s health at the moment. Still happily retired, lol. Maintaining the weight at around 9.5 stone (couple of Christmas pounds to get rid of currently!). How are you? 😊 x

How much of the coconut flavouring do you put in the curry?

Just a few drops hun, it's concentrated, so you don't need much.

Don't let them convince you to stay again when you have something else lined up, they always seem to make on they'll sort a contract for you when they think you're going but then never make it happen. x

I hear you Big Chief - the bosses are all at a two day meeting woohoo so I've been having a lovely time applying for jobs online :). Luckily I had been saving money so have about six month's worth in the bank - but hopefully I'll get something soon and can have a week or two off before I start.

Life’s pretty good thanks, Susie, apart from problems with my Dad’s health at the moment. Still happily retired, lol. Maintaining the weight at around 9.5 stone (couple of Christmas pounds to get rid of currently!). How are you? 😊 x

Sorry to hear about your dad, Tracy, but well done on maintaining, that's brilliant! I'm loving SW, really get good results when I focus but i currently work in a food charity and there is bad stuff everywhere! I'm looking for a new job so that should improve hopefully!

Back on plan today -

B - ham and cheese roll (HEB, half my HEA)
L - spicy chicken noodles and lots of leafy greens, no sauce!
D - cabbage and bacon (so if there's an earthquake reported later, you'll know why hahahahaha)

Sxx

3lb is nothing, you can have that off next week. Well done for getting back on track. I love cabbage & bacon with cauliflower mash. One of my fave low carb meals!

Oooh that does sound good Clareel - but in the end I fancied a chilli, and had mince to use up, so it's chilli with steamed cabbage for dinner.

I've been bang on plan today, lots of leafy greens and speed food, and a peach with lunch instead of cake woohoo!

And I'm getting rid of all the chocolate, already posted on the FB group to say I'll be bringing it with me on Monday and the in crowd have bagsied it for their kids - so it's going to a good home and I'll try not to cry too much when I hand it over LOL.

🌟 brilliant that you've been spot on plan..so hard to do, especially with your works SYN kitchen so lots of gold stars for having the will power to avoid it all, and a medal for giving the chocolate away..though had to smile that you're taking it to SW group..I'd be pretending I had kids at home so I could snaffle some😸 I find it remarkably hard giving sweets & chocolate away and make the excuse I'm keeping it for the grandkids coming..I need to take a leaf out of your book and get rid of it!
You too are my inspiration..along with @tipperary.. to keep on going and keep positive 🌟
Pleased I found you both on here, the support is greatly appreciated x

:rotflmao:Laughing at the earthquake warning.

Pleased I found you both on here, the support is greatly appreciated x

Back at you, my lovely!

I did have a bar of choc last night so have decided to put them in the boot of the car when I get home tonight, which hopefully should stop me dipping into them! And yes I do appreciate the irony of giving chocolate to SW members :D :D. I just need to get back to my planned evening sweet treat of Sweet Freedom on Ryvita rice cakes, which I love (also do them with a bit of marmite and cheese mmm). they mentioned at my club that ryvita are stopping them eeekkkk - so have ordered a load in my Sainsburys shop for tonight.

B - ham and cheese roll (half HEA, HEB) and coffee
L - spicy chicken with a mixed salad
D - chilli beef with cabbage and broccoli
S - apple, pear, Hifis

Have a good one xx

Just a few drops hun, it's concentrated, so you don't need much.

I hear you Big Chief - the bosses are all at a two day meeting woohoo so I've been having a lovely time applying for jobs online :). Luckily I had been saving money so have about six month's worth in the bank - but hopefully I'll get something soon and can have a week or two off before I start.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Tracy, but well done on maintaining, that's brilliant! I'm loving SW, really get good results when I focus but i currently work in a food charity and there is bad stuff everywhere! I'm looking for a new job so that should improve hopefully!

Back on plan today -

B - ham and cheese roll (HEB, half my HEA)
L - spicy chicken noodles and lots of leafy greens, no sauce!
D - cabbage and bacon (so if there's an earthquake reported later, you'll know why hahahahaha)

Sxx

Thanks, Susie, it’s looking like he’s going to have to go into a care home, which is sad. I hope you have luck with your job hunting. Don’t envy you having all that food on hand to resist, lol, it’s bad enough in our house with a mountain of leftover Christmas chocolate! 😄 xx

I think chocolate was put on this earth to torment the hell out of everyone trying to diet🍫:whip:
I've never found the ryvita rice cakes up here yet. I like marmite on rice cakes..in fact I think I'll have that for telly food time tonight😺Good tip.
Menu looks good Suzie X

Oh wow, that was a suprise! That's my birthday too. Have you got anything lined up? X

Back