Susie's 2022 campaign

Bread is allowed on SW, you just have to have some control hahahahaha :D. WI tonight and I'm expecting another gain.

Morning all - blooming cold out there this morning - but I felt quite smug as I've bought a cover for the car, pulled it off and no frost woohoo :). Busy week this week with my big launch on Thursday, but everything's pretty well done for it now. Time to start typing up handover notes...

B - fruit smoothie - banana, grapefruit, coconut water, cinnamon, ginger, maca - and very nice it was too - and coffee!
L - small amount of leftover chicken stir fry
D - sossies and mash, and the last of the chocolate!

Have a good one - and keep warm!

I'm starvinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg - roll on 5.30pm when i can WI and then have about 7 HiFis :D :D

And the news about me leaving my job is now public woohoo - so I've already started on the handover notes, and cleared my desk haha,

Hope WI went well. I wouldnt bl🤐🤐dy well bother with handover notes, let them sort out their own mess.

I wouldnt bl🤐🤐dy well bother with handover notes, let them sort out their own mess.

LOLOL that's mean but I LIKE it! :D

Well my lovelies I am over the moon, I only went and lost 4.5lbs! I did a little dance on the scales haha, and they are such a lovely crowd at my group, I got a fab big cheer :).

Only four more pounds and I've passed my lowest ever weight. As I think I may have said before - BRING. IT. ON! :)

Slightly naughty dinner of sossies and root veg mash, then a mince pie teehee.

Last edited:
AMAZING well done, your body is just in its own groove now and knows what it wants to do. And yep, i can have very mean thoughts. I think you should be very busy writing handover notes and then just leave them an envelope with a photo of you giving them the finger.

AMAZING well done, your body is just in its own groove now and knows what it wants to do. And yep, i can have very mean thoughts. I think you should be very busy writing handover notes and then just leave them an envelope with a photo of you giving them the finger.
:rotflmao: Love it!

:thankyouthankyou:Brilliant WI result Suzie..way to go girl X

Thanks Team Fab :)

I really love my class, we're all becoming mates and had a good old natter after class last night, even in the bitter cold :).

B - a huge bacon and egg sarnie (HEB)
L - green chicken curry, broccoli and leafy greens
D - my Iceland order comes tonight so it's going to be chips! :) :), Might try and be good and have salad with it.

Have a good one!

The SW chips are nice - although they go cold really quickly, which is odd - but definitely great to have in the freezer for those evenings where I can't be stuffed making them myself.

Oooh @Tibbs I've sold the Halo for £60 and the woman is sending a courier to collect :). That coffee machine is mine!

The SW chips are nice - although they go cold really quickly, which is odd - but definitely great to have in the freezer for those evenings where I can't be stuffed making them myself.

Oooh @Tibbs I've sold the Halo for £60 and the woman is sending a courier to collect :). That coffee machine is mine!

Oh wow, that's a good price..pleased for you X

Yeah I'm well happy - also selling a Chinoiserie hall table, and next weekend will put some clothes on for auction, and a couple of other bits and bobs - but I can afford the coffee maker now. I was going to wait to buy a cheaper one on eBay but it could have been dropped or developed a fault so will buy new, not much difference in price.

The interview went OK, but I don't know if I'll get through to the next round - will see on Friday.

Foodwise, good and bad -

B - none, no time
L - chicken pakora with broccoli and mash and then four (I hang my head in shame) small mince pies!
D - going to do a chocolate berry smoothie I think (a meal replacement choc shake I want to use up) and some veg - but I'll probably end up having chips hahahaha

sx

Brilliant WI result! It is hard dieting in this weather so well done sticking (mostly) to plan :)

Thank you both, most kind! :)

Well, what a day...been up since 5am! Got to meet Jamie Oliver - what an inspiring guy - cooking and talking to the audience, really passionate about good food and hugely engaging. I was expecting it all to be an act but I've done a complete u-turn on that and I'm now his biggest fan! He even went to uni recently to become a nutritionist - who knew...I got a bit of a hug from him too, may never wash that shoulder again :D :D.

We also got the story in the Guardian, the Mirror and the Mail - so everyone is well happy - and it's a really high note to finish on.

Plus I just took a call from an agency with a lovely sounding job, so it's all pointing towards a very exciting future :).

Food - not brilliant!

B - huge coffee and ham and cheese toastie
L - an eggy bready muffin made by the JO team, then a pork pie slice back at work, then two mince pies (oh dear)
D - a yogurt and some chocolate, plus two cups of tea

But I did walk about two miles today, so hopefully that will reduce the impact a bit! Leaving FareShare is going to do wonders for my SW success :).

How exciting. I love what he did with 15 and also the totally non food programme he did with early school leavers. And of course Ministry of food... All projects similar to what i was working at. Glad to know he is a nice guy.
As you get lighter and become more active your weight will drop. Its that bloody irony of the lighter you are the more mobile you can be so the easier it is to lose weight

Afternoon from Virus City! I thought I was going to topple over at work yesterday afternoon, came home early, slept for two hours, got up, posted here, then went back to bed and have slept on and off for 14 hours! So no work today, I couldn't lift my head off the pillow and felt freezing cold, I had the electric blanket on full blast AND an extra throw on the bed! Going to take it really easy this weekend, start taking my vits again (not sure why I stopped!) and hopefully be fighting fit for Monday.

Food -

b - tea and toast
L - leftover chicken curry - not massively hungry but feel I need to eat
D - don't know, I think chips might be calling me. It's all about the carbs!

Sx

Back