Susie's 2022 campaign

What a mad day - lots of agents ringing with jobs, which is a nice spot to be in, so two applications are done for permanent jobs and one 5 month contract, should hear about that tomorrow or Friday.

B - eggs and bacon with 1 HEA cheese
L - The other HEA cheese and peanut butter (6) sandwich (HEB) - not sure why I fancied that but it was nice
D - lamb tagine - PHEW it was way too spicy hot, needed to add loads of yogurt to cool it down! With lots of veg (and not much lamb).
S - Two HiFis (6), banana on 3 rye thins (3) = 15 syns

Quiet day tomorrow yaye!

Good luck with the jobs Susie!

Thanks ladies! Just heard, got an interview tomorrow, so am trying to enjoy what could be my last few days of freedom :D.

Got a leak in the bathroom which is coming under the floor into the bedroom, so need to get that sorted out before it warps the laminate! And off to a friend's shortly for coffee and a gossip.

B - just tea
L - eggy bake with lots of broccoli and spinach
D - creamy garlic chicken and mushrooms, and more spinach
S - trying to keep them on the low side because i ended up going well over last night!

Nice sunny day here and a balmy 13 degrees :).

So happy - I've just had the creamy garlic chicken and mushrooms and it is probably the nicest dinner I've made in years, and all completely free :).

Chopped 600g mushrooms in big chunks and fried gently in garlic Frylight, added three chicken breasts (cut into chunks) I'd already roasted, then poured two mushroom stock cubes (but you could use chicken too) in about 400ml water, added a good hefty sprinkle of Herbs de Provence and covered for about 15 minutes, then took the lid off to let the liquid simmer off. Turned off the heat, and stirred in a pot of quark and two tsp wholegrain mustard, then served over a big pile of wilted spinach. Would have been even yummier with a white wine stock pot, but I've run out.

YUM! The lot made up three big servings, and I'm now stuffed - although I'm sure there's room for an Aldi peanut and caramel yogurt later :classic_roll_eyes:.

Had two Hifis earlier (HEB), and two rice cakes (2) with Sweet Freedom on them (4), so if i need to, will have a couple more rice cakes (2) with Marmite and cheese (HEA).

Morning all

SWI and I'm 4lbs up (that'll be the wine and bad stuff from last week), so got a bit of work to do to get a maintain but I know it can be done.

Busy day - plumber coming at 10am, and then an interview at 1pm.

B - not hungry, tea
L - eggy bake with lots of green veg in it
D - creamy chicken and mushroom with spinach
S - try and not have any syns - so rye cakes with cheese (HEA/HEB) will be for after dinner

Got to race, have a good one!

Thanks hun - find out on Monday. It could be a good stopgap - but we'll see, it was incredibly hard on my knees just getting there.

Didn't eat all day and fell on food when i got in at 5pm - a little eggy bake, then leftover lamb tagine, then a banana sandwich (HEB), then three rye cakes (3) with marmite and cheese (1 HEA), and two HiFis (6) - so that's 9 syns for the day, which I'm happy with.

Cup of tea and bed zzz x

Morning all

A cold and grey day but happy with my SWI, just one pound over now, so might well maintain or lose 1-2 on Monday night, if i can keep control of my syns!

B - eggy bake with extra spinach and 1/2 1 HEA
L - rest of the eggy bake, and a bit of veg stir fry
D - creamy chicken and mushroom with salad
Syns - as per usual

Keep warm!

Off down the coast for lunch with friends today, hopefully i can be good and stick to chicken salad!

B - coffee - still full after my huge chicken dinner last night
L - salad
D - got leftover garlic chicken and mushrooms
Syns - light

Have a good one x

Just home, my goodness I do not like driving at night any more! Nice day out though.

Lunch was one piece of garlic bread, a small bowl of (creamy oops) pasta and lots of salad, so not too bad. Might just do steamed veg for dinner.

Morning Susie, sounds like a lovely weekend. Well done on pulling it back and finger crossed for a maintain or a small loss tonight, best of luck with the job!

Thanks @Clareel x

Had a weird night's sleep, and I was freezing, ended up putting the leccy banket on at about 6am, then slept until 9.30am, so am raring to go now lol. Well, maybe after a few coffees...

A light day today foodwise, and am going to stop doing treat night, it's a bad habit I've got into!

I dint even stick to treat night with me it seems to be 24hours.

Put half a pound on so not so bothered, was probably all the garlic bread and creamy pasta yesterday, and it'll come off next week.

Roasties and SW sossies for dinner - but might have a little chocolate treat later - haven't i got a short memory?! :classic_roll_eyes:

Keep it little.

And you thought leaving a job with all that food would be a good plan, its more limebeing at work kept you more focussed

LOLOL Tipp it's only half a pound, don't think I need to be too alarmed :D :D

Mr Iceland is coming today with a few SW burgers, etc - I do like having a stock of the burgers in, they are really nice. Also got some diced beef to use, so will do a beef casserole with scallions, red wine stock and broccoli later and batch it up.

B - tea and coffee
L - chicken, tomato and veg stew (using stuff up out of the freezer)
D - burger probably, or maybe beef casserole
Syns - going light today, so HEA/HEB rye cakes with cheese and marmite, and a couple of HiFis.

Lovely day here!

Back