Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Didn't make the beef dish, will do that later - instead, I had pork shoulder steaks with spinach and mangetout, and a chilli sauce - lovely!

Today - lots to do!
B - coffee
L - lamb tagine and HEA cheese and spinach
D - casserole
S - apple, banana

Speak later x

Morning all

Went way over syns last night, just had to have chocolate, and the scales are back up as a result this morning. I also made an error with food, bought pork shoulder steaks and didn't realise how fatty they were - but had to eat them, I couldn't throw out good food - so that will have contributed, as well as portion size - I overate again last night. Will try sticking to SP for the rest of the week.

B - coffee
L - chicken salad
D - beef stroganoff with lots of veg
S - apple, banana - no syns.

Last edited:
Half a pound on is nothing, still got a good few days before WI to pull it back. SP has worked well for you before so I'm sure you will be fine!

Thanks Clareel :)

Up early today for another interview, hope it goes well because it's a job I'd really like. Will report back later on that.

I've been pondering my SW approach and have decided to try having a larger meal at lunchtime and going light for dinner - will try it for a few days and see how I get on.

B - coffee, too nervous to eat lol
L - chicken, mushroom and skinny pasta bake
D - pea and mint soup, HEB bread, Flora Light (2)
S - apple, banana

Bs will normally be an omelette with HEA cheese etc, so that has my allowances covered.

Best of luck with the interview!

Thanks team! :)

It seemed to go Ok but who knows - will find out at the end of next week. I popped in to see the job agent (she's in the same building) and she said there's loads of jobs coming on the market, so if i don't get this one, there will be others.

Got in and was STARVING so have just devoured a cheese, egg and bacon burger using my HEA and B - and oh my goodness it was lovely! :)

Sx

Morning all - a lovely day here, so have done some well overdue spring cleaning and de-cat furring! Laundry underway, bedding changed and will spend the rest of the day ironing clothes to put on eBay, so feel like I'm getting things done :).

Later - phew - unlike me I've kept cleaning! Floors vacuumed and mopped, been chucking clutter out, the sofa is lint rollered (took forever!), and I've even sorted out my kitchen pantries so make room for more tinned stuff! Feeling well pleased with myself, so am going to sit and read for a bit now with a pot of green/peppermint tea.

Brunch - l/o southern fried chicken and broccoli (using Tony's Kitchen syn free breading - very nice)
D - pea and mint soup with l/o broccoli
S - apple, banana, and HEA/B marmite and cheese rye cakes

Have a good one x

Last edited:
Another smashing day, will get lots of laundry done for sure :).

SWI this morning shows a little loss, so will keep it light for today and tomorrow and should be ok for WI tomorrow night.

B - coffee
L - bacon, cabbage, mushroom and tomato sauteed and with 1 tblspn mayo (2)
D - SW soup with skinny pasta and extra veg
S - apple, banana, and HEA/B marmite and cheese rye cakes as usual, maybe two HiFis for my HEB if I count the rye cakes as syns (3)

Enjoy your day, all!

Finger crossed for the job. I think bigger lunches might be an idea. I hate getting home really hungry as im tempted to nibble while waiting for dinner or else throw something bad in tne oven to cook quickly.

. I think bigger lunches might be an idea. I hate getting home really hungry as im tempted to nibble while waiting for dinner or else throw something bad in the oven to cook quickly.

Yep that's me too, if I have't done any batch cooking.

Decided to have the soup for lunch instead of dinner - and a mega soup it has turned out to be. I forgot I had Tesco veg steam bags in the freezer so have done two - one with kale, broccoli, beetroot and squash, and the other with sweetcorn, peas, more broccoli and spinach - so will throw those in to the minestrone soup - so will definitely get my speed food quota! :). Plus the skinny pasta really makes me feel full and stops the grazing - so that will keep going until dinner time well and truly :D.

Morning all

Another nice day here - not much planned, the usual job searching, and a friend is coming round later for coffee.

A light day foodwise...I like to do a sort of fasting day ahead of WI - but a SWI this morning is showing a 3lb loss, so let's hope all the liquid means not much of a gain during the day!

B - coffee
L - green tea, more coffee, apple, banana
D - after WI, mac and cheese (my only pasta of the week lol)
S - HiFis, apple

Well happy with a 4.5lb loss this week :D. Had a jumpy start to the week (oops biscuits oops chocolate) but managed to get a grip and have a few really good days in there too. Interestingly, even though i thought I put on during the day, I weighed in 1.6lbs less than this morning.

So I'm back in the 5 stone loss bracket and my next goal is 5lb off to take me to a 5.5 stone loss!

Just in the door now and waiting for the macaroni cheese to bake - it's got mushrooms and spinach in it, and loads of cheese but one serve is less than two HEAs so another reason to be happy :).

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I'm well pleased - also didn't go mad last night with syns as I have been doing in the past!

B - coffee, maybe something eggy, green tea
L - roast beef and homemade coleslaw - mayo (2)
D - SW burger and salad with HEA cheese and HEB roll
S - as usual

Such lovely weather, let's hope it stays like this. More laundry on (how exciting is my life lol), then off to the local Supercuts - a friend has encouraged me to tidy myself up a bit (a LOT) so am getting a dye test so i can get my hair dyed and cut and eyebrows tinted on Thursday. I'm also going to buy some new makeup - very girly! I normally don't like to wear it but she thinks it'll help with interviews :).

Well done on the loss, you always get great numbers. I love the new confidence that a hairdo gives me so it might help with the interviews.

So...a productive day both online and in store shopping - bought BB cream, blush and two lip gloss stick things. I already have mascara and eyeshadow and brow shaping pencils.

Also ended up buying hair dye because I got a dye test done and it started stinging, so will do my own, then get it cut.

I'll be a new woman in a few days! :D

So...a productive day both online and in store shopping - bought BB cream, blush and two lip gloss stick things. I already have mascara and eyeshadow and brow shaping pencils.

Also ended up buying hair dye because I got a dye test done and it started stinging, so will do my own, then get it cut.

I'll be a new woman in a few days! :D

Lady F, just note you should still do a patch test with home dyes x

Many thanks for the note of caution Sarah - and I fully agree, but I'll be fine with this one, I've used it before without any problems.

I think Supercuts must use awfully strong chemicals in theirs because the salon stank when I walked in!

Well there's no stopping me buying makeup now, stumbled across the Revolution website tonight and oh my days there are some real bargains to be had. I got 8 lip glosses/lipsticks, concealers and an eye shadow for about £15 :D.

Back