Susie's 2022 campaign

THANKS my lovelies! I'm still on a high about it this morning, and showed everyone at work my new certificate lol.

Tipp you'll get there hun, you know how many ups and downs I've had, especially since December.

Today -

B - crustless quiche with broccoli, a syn free sossie and half an HEA cheese, melted yum! Plus 1 HEA milk
L - a bag of green salad with cottage cheese with pineapple; berries and Muller Light (1)
D - southern fried chicken with salad (my fav at the moment)
S - HEB cheese and marmite rye cakes, maybe some with Sweet Freedom on them

Enjoy!

Save your praise my friends, I had a terrible night last night bingeing big time on Snickers bars. WHY did I order them, why???? A pack of six and I ate them all, until I felt sick. Ridiculous, and then I felt massively guilty.

Oh well, will try and have an on plan week, and one small consolation is that Monday weigh in is in the morning because of the holiday, and we weigh less in the morning, so I might get away with a maintain. Maybe.

B - crustless quiche, spinach, 1 HEA cheese/milk
L - sliced chicken with green salad, mangetout and syn free dressing, apple, banana
D - bolognese with skinny pasta
NO SYNS!

Thanks Tessa, sometimes we need reminding about being human eh? :)

Change of dinner - low syn sossies (2) with fruit and nut salad. Have prepared the beef with more mangetout, BBQ sauce and 1 HEA for brekkie instead.

Have a good night, all xx

Morning all

Disaster of an evening, had the sossies on bread with cheese, so went over my HEB allowance, then had another binge, this time on those Fibre One bars! Really disappointed with myself - when will I learn that I just can't have anything like that in the house, I can't control my bingeing if I do.

Any tips? And please don't mention carrots or hard boiled eggs :classic_roll_eyes:.

B - mince with BBQ sauce, 1 HEA cheese and mangetout - very filling, couldn't finish it - and coffee (synning the milk - 2)
L - pork stir fry with south west sauce, apple
D - leftovers all chucked into a bolognese sauce and skinny pasta.

Sx

And now here I am at the Soho walk in clinic. One of the cats scratched me in the eye last night and it’s bled under the cornea, so it’s tetanus shot and antibiotics time. Oh joy!

And now here I am at the Soho walk in clinic. One of the cats scratched me in the eye last night and it’s bled under the cornea, so it’s tetanus shot and antibiotics time. Oh joy!

I do hope it is not too bad or too painful for you xx

Thanks Nanny, it doesn't hurt at all, just looks horrible - and best to make sure I don't get an infection in it.

Back at work now but I have to rest it over the weekend, and I've got both oral antibiotics, and antibiotic drops. Seems a bit OTT to me but I guess the walk in clinics have to err on the side of caution. She was very pleased about my weight loss so far, and my blood pressure is in the normal range woohoo!

Sorry I'm a bit late but massive congratulations on the 5.5st award, well done! Sorry about your eye, hope it heals quickly with no infection. Brilliant news about the normal BP. Fingers crossed for a maintain or small loss at WI :)

Thanks Clareel - I've talked to my consultant and decided I'm not going on Monday. I've had two mahoosive binges this week and it would be too devastating to have a gain, so the decision gives me a bit more time to jiggle and eat light!

I've just worked out my starting BMI was 61.5, so that's a drop of 13.5 points! Not bad eh? :D. But the Bupa website says my ideal weight should be 7st 6lb-10 stone! That can't be right, surely, at 7.5 stone I'd be skin and bones! :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:

Thats a HUGE loss to date Susie, really well done. Sorry to hear about your eye, better ne safe with all those antibiotics.

Afternoon all!

Had a massive tumble off the wagon on Thursday night - an old mate came round, we hadn't seen each other for ages, so had wine and pizza and more wine! :classic_eek:. I hardly have the stuff these days so really suffered yesterday - and ate carbs all day long!

Back on plan today though, so will try and claw back some of the damage over the next 10 days.

The eye is still looking like I've been in a bar fight but getting better - hope it's all gone by Tuesday!

B - coffee
L - eggy bake with veg
D - southern fried chicken and salad

Enjoy the long weekend, glorious weather here!

Afternoon all - gosh what a smashing day!

After a slow start, and then coffee with a mate who popped round, I've been busy cooking :).

B - meatballs with baked beans and dried basil
L - pumpkin and green veg coconut curry - 5 syns but worth it
D - lamb and Med veg tray bake in a tomato and oregano sauce

Really need to get cupboard cans and frozen veg used up, so will do more of the same tomorrow!

Morning - weather not so nice today, rain is forecast, but we've been so lucky with it this weekend, can't complain :).

B - big breakfast bake - eggs, spinach, mushrooms, baked beans, potatoes, garlic powder and dried basil, all chucked in an oven tray - and coffee!
L - pork, broccoli and green beans in a tom sauce
D - chicken supreme with mushrooms in a garlic, mustard and quark sauce mmm - and more broccoli, I think.

Enjoy the last day of freedom!

Morning all

Back at work ugh, hard to get up after such a lovely weekend - and it's grey yet humid, so at least we got the nice weather over the weekend!

B - breakfast bake and coffee
L - pork and bean chilli, apple
D - chicken and salad

I'm 3lbs up after the blow out so need to work hard this week to get it down for next Monday!

Morning all

Bad night foodwise last night - lack of sleep made me grumpy and craving carbs and chocolate, so I had 'em!

Another steamy day in our overheated office - 12 people in a tiny space and no aircon. Ridiculous. is it too early to say "Roll on the weekend"?

B - brekkie bake and coffee
L - pork chilli with skinny rice, apple
D - pumpkin coconut curry (5 syns)

Sx

Fell off the wagon and watched it drive away at speed last night - an old friend came round and we ended up having wine for dinner...oopsie daisies, but she really helped me with a few decisions that had been weighing me down, so the end result was worth my fragile state today!

Not even going to attempt to list a menu here because it would just read "Carbs, carbs, more carbs, CARBS!" but I'm also drinking lots of water, so I will hopefully reduce down a bit what is likely to be a mahoosive gain on Monday!

The carbfest continued last night - fish and chips, and more, oh dear. Not to worry, these blowouts happen from time to time, but as I've learned over the last year of doing SW, the main thing is not to stress about it.

Back on plan today -

B - eggy bake, and coffee
L - lamb curry with skinny rice, apple
D - chilli with broccoli

And it's nearly the weekend woohoo! :)

Hi Susie. Congratulations on your awards! You are doing so well😃 You’re right, the best thing to do is not stress and to keep calm. I find it helps me get my focus back much quicker and can help me make better choices, even on bad days x

Back