Susie's 2022 campaign

You can do it Susie! I find (or used to when I could go out) that a lot of salad bars are awful. Hardly any choice or most of it is stuff covered in sauce and a load of different pasta ‘salad’ lol x

Yes that's pretty much what's on offer at my work too - so lunch was bad, a baguette, crisps and one of the dreaded but addictive flapjacks.

Finding it very difficult to even focus on SW but one meal at a time eh?

I re-read my post and felt a bit ashamed of myself, so I've jumped into action and sorted syn free Bs and Ls for the next few days.

Made dinner too, found some SW meatballs and sossies in the freezer, so will chuck some veg and passata together and in they will go :).

You’ve done what I’m trying to do this time round. You’ve been honest and open on here and it’s given you opportunities to see it written down and do something about it. When you think it it can just be forgotten or put to the back of your mind and carry on doing things mindlessly. Ultimately we can only do this for ourselves, making our own decisions and actions and sometimes we need a shock to the system to get us back on track. You are so good at planning and making great menus and your dinner sounds lush! X

Thanks Charlotte - appreciate your kind words, they helped me get back in focus (a bit). A SWI this morning shows an horrendous 6lb gain, just since last official weigh in - but it's to be expected, with wine, pizza and F&C featuring!

I think it's going to be a bit wobbly for a while, so am just going to do what I can to keep closer to the plan!

B - a big eggy bake with sossies, HEA cheese, l/o asparagus, leeks, spinach and baked beans
L - SW daal with spinach
D - meatball bolognese and skinny pasta

Horrible rainy day here, but interview at 2pm to brighten things up :).

That will be gone in no time Susie. You have another lovely menu today! How did the interview go? X

Thanks Charlotte - the interview seemed to go really well :). They are shortlisting next week so cross fingers I make the cut!

Didn't have much lunch though so am about to tuck into the bolognese!

That’s brilliant! Good luck and I’ll keep them crossed for you x

Thanks Team Fab!

Up a bit earlier today - the sun was streaming in, straight into my eyes lol. That, and a hungry cat wanting fed, meant I'm at work a bit earlier too :).

B - same eggy bake as yesterday
L - l/o meatball bolognese with lots of spinach
D - curried pork and cauliflower

Have a good one!

I hate getting woken up! Happened to me this morning and will be for about a week or so as the pavements are being dug up to lay cables or something and it’ll be going on all day🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to like getting to work early, just to have some quiet time to myself and get settled. I found I had a much more productive and relaxing day.

That curried pork and cauliflower sounds really yummy x

I've fallen foul of the flapjack again today, so i had one (because I have no self control) was full, but then had lunch anyway! Honestly...

I've been googling recipes and might try cheese filled cauli bites with a spicy tom sauce tonight instead mmm.

I really like the food on SW, but I've only got 1 week left on my countdown, so might just do it from home for a bit and see if I'm disciplined enough to do it now on my own. When I move, I'll definitely join a club (there's one on a Thursday night, which is ideal) which will help with meeting people and so on. I've been moving slowly towards this decision for a while - I really like the group but don't want to go back with a 6lb gain...just too ashamed, which is silly I know, but I'd rather go back to group with things more in control. I think realistically they won't be back in control until I hear about the job and move, so will try not to go silly until then.

It’s so hard to stay focused when you have stuff going on and you’ve got some major things going on and coming up. Just take it day by day or even meal by meal. That’ll be a great way of meeting new people in a new area 😃 Did you make the cauli bites? x

You are being far too hard on yourself Susie. Chill out babe. Sit still for a bit.
VISUALISATION TIME: Imagine you had lost all the weight you want to. What does your eating look like to you? How do you feed yourself? What foods will you eat for the rest of your life in this body? Can you have a little practice eating like this for a bit? Sending calming vibes x

Aww thanks both, very wise words!

Charlotte - I didn't make the cauli bites last night, will do them tonight if I have the energy.

Lottie - you are a star, as always! At the moment all my visualisation powers are focused on saying "Give me the job!' lol - but i love the idea of forecasting to what my eating is like when I'm a slim Jim. TBH I'm not sure it will be much different from now, more veg as a matter of course I guess, but it's always going to be a battle, that's one thing I'm sure of - particularly from listening to group people who have reached target. Hey ho! My work friend has nearly persuaded me to go to group on Monday for one last time. WI will show a big gain but that can be my new line in the sand, until I get life/work/moves sorted.

Food today - bad, I haven't organised anything at home - was too busy last night watching my handyman try to repair the dishwasher (answer - no, it's f***ed, Bosch repairperson coming on Monday).

Sxx

Going on Monday could be a good idea. What a pain about the dishwasher and not being able to prepare for today x

Woohoo!!!! That’s fantastic news Susie! Do you know what car you might be getting? X

Wow! Now I’ve not been a fan of Minis before but that is lush. I used to have a Mazda and there’s nothing better than driving with the top down, with my hair up otherwise you can’t even get a brush through it after😂, in the sunshine with the music on and singing (badly lol) out loud! God I miss driving x

Back