Susie's 2022 campaign

Brilliant😃 how many days left till the move now? X

The removalist rang this morning and we're all booked for the morning of 10 June - so just eight days to go! I plan to pack 2-3 boxes a day, then finish off at the packing party on Saturday and give away stuff.

Don't want to say it out loud for fear of jinxing it but it's all coming together! :).

Slept well, only woke up once, and now I'm - in this order - having coffee, more coffee, breakfast, cleaning up the kitchen, then my handyman is coming round to do a few jobs, and later I hope to win a fridge on eBay and get that arranged for delivery.

A lovely day again!

Woohoo! Ooh a packing party?! What a good idea!

I bet every day feels very productive, you’re really smashing it😃

Good luck on the fridge x

Morning all - bad night's sleep so feeling like a wet rag this morning. Luckily there's not much going on at work so I can just cruise along.

I would have felt massively guilty about this but it's my last week, they treat people like rubbish, so who cares! :).

The way they treat people, I’d just go through the motions this week lol. They don’t deserve any more than that!

Feel better hunny x

Thanks! I remembered I can leave at 4pm because I'm still doing the early start arrangement to go to my SW group - but today i'll just head home, yaye!

Arranged an end of tenancy clean on my flat, and all that remains now is to finish packing - but a few boxes a night will take care of that.

Last Monday at the stinky job nearly over woohoo!

Ooh nice! Not long to go now until home time😃

You’ve planned it all so well and it doesn’t sound like a mad rush( like it would be if it was me lol) to get things done x

I do like a bit of planning, I have to admit - and touch wood it all seems to be going OK. The only real hiccup that can happen now is if the tenants fails their referencing, but they are both working, and renting now anyway, so they must have passed that 'test' last time.

Now of course - as a born worrier - I'm imagining something going wrong with the car...or the cats escaping at a service area...or...be prepared for lots of "what if" scenarios :classic_roll_eyes:.

And joy of joys I was able to sneak home early by pretending I was going to SW. I still come in early, as arranged with the powers that be, so I've done way more hours than I need to, but they are funny beggars about this sort of thing. the Director of Finance came into the office this morning and completely blanked me. So childish. In contrast, I had to call the Head of HR at the new job and she couldn't have been lovelier! :)

I agree with Lottie😃

Me too! I have the worrier gene😃 I wonder if I would have been any different if I had the warrior gene instead lol.

the warrior gene instead lol.

LOLOL I love it!

Well I managed to earn myself a little hangover today, as friends piled round for the start of farewell drinks last night. Ouch. But lots of fun, so worth it! :). And I've made it into work, so am having bad carby things as I type.

My eating has reverted completely back to pre-SW days - but I've got it fixed in my head that I'll go to my new class oop North the week of the 18th, to get myself back on track. So there is a sort of plan in place :).

So happy you had a good night!

You are a pro at SW and I’m sure that once you go to your new group you’ll jump right back in😃

Hope your hangover eases soon x

Yes Tipp, I move next Monday and don't start work for another 8 days after that, on 18 June - so it gives me loads of time to unpack and get the new house sorted, explore the area a little bit, find a good vet, all that stuff.

Plus I'm training back to London next Friday to have lunch with two Aussie mates who are in London for the day before flying to Scotland to do a fundraising trek. I haven't seen them both for over 20 years, so it will be a doozy of a reunion!

Ooh that’s good, again you’re not too rushed!

Wow that’ll be a brilliant reunion😃 Hope you have a great time x

I had more carbs, lots of water, and slept pretty well - so am back in the land of the living :D.

I've done my work handover notes and haven't got anything else to do, so am sorting out last minute bits and pieces with the new house. The agent is going there today to check it's clean and the leccy is still connected, etc.

Back