Susie's 2022 campaign

I’m sure it won’t take you too long to get into a pattern. Your menu sounds really nice😃

Have a good day x

Thanks ladies - TBH I could eat my own foot right now, but I don't think it's actual hunger - just my brain telling me it's tea time, after all the overeating over the past few months!

Will do the stir fry in a mo, and will pop some chicken thighs in the oven for lunch tomorrow/Wednesday. Also took out mince to do something clever with, for dinner tomorrow - maybe courgette and mince lasagne with lots of veg.

But terrible news (not really, but still...) - Joe's Sausages is closing! I love their sossies and they are so low fat, yet delish - so I've put in an order that will keep me going for a while :).

That’s what I was like but it soon passes 😃

That all sounds lush Susie! You’re so good at planning ahead and meal prepping, that’s the hardest bit and I think it makes a massive difference.

I had never heard of joe’s sausages but I just had a look and it’s right up my street. It’s a shame I have a full freezer x

Thanks ladies!

I ended up making cajun beef, using the mince, stir fry, passata, cajun spice, chilli puree and some shiratake spaghetti - which made three serves for about 300 cals each, so that's dinner sorted for a few days. I'd forgotten how much the shiratake noodles fill me up, I can barely move!

But of course I'm now at here wondering if I can fit an Options drink in LOL.

Morning team

Woke up very early and made an omelette for brekkie, with salad (!) -

B - 3 egg mushroom and basil omelette, beetroot/spinach/kale salad, coffee
L - chicken thighs with more salad and cherry tomatoes, Skinny caesar dressing
D - Cajun beef
S - rye cakes with banana and Sweet Freedom, apple

Total - 1,285 - leaves 215 for evening something, maybe a couple of HiFis :). Anyone got suggestions for low cal sweet treats?

Doing well susie, are shiratake noodle the same as skinny noodles made with konjac

Yes hun they are - i have loads at home, get them on special on sites like Groupon.

And you've just reminded me that you can make a sort of rice pudding from them - might give that a whirl tonight.

I used to have sugar free jelly quite a bit. I’d do 3 different flavoured layers in a big glass bowl, it would last for ages and I’d have some Greek yogurt with it😋 Your food sounds nice today x

Lovely sounding menu! Can't beat a mushroom omelette!

Morning all

A smashing day here, so nice driving to work with the sea all twinkly :). I am slowly adjusting to getting up early (6am this morning) - it's so bright first thing, and means I can pootle round, put the cats' food out, get my food for the day ready, put coffee on, do a load of washing, and still be at work for 7.45am :D.

Did a SWI and I'm down 5lbs, really happy with that, but I've been on plan (for all of two days!), drinking lots of water and having lots of veg, so hopefully by official WI on Monday, I might be down half a stone - I always love the beginning of a new plan, with the weight coming off - now just have to stick to it! :). Must bring in the green tea too or Tipp will be after me lol.

B - ham and melted cheese on brown with iceberg lettuce, coffee, litre of water with my vits
L - chicken thighs with mangetout, cherry toms and lettuce
D - Cajun beef with more veg
S - apple, raspberry yogurt, banana on rye cakes (2) with SF choc shot
Total - 1,387 - leaves a post dinner snack treat :).

Have a good one x

Woohoo! That’s fantastic Susie!😃

I used to love a productive morning, it makes the rest of the day smoother and calmer. And how lovely seeing that glistening sea in the morning😃

Have a good day x

Looks like calorie counting is suiting you at the moment Susie, well done on the weight loss!

Thanks Clareel!

Ack night's sleep but the office is really quiet today, everyone is at a big show event so will just pootle along doing jobs that don't require too much concentration lol.

B - brown bread, 2 eggs, 2 cheese slices, mushrooms (yum) and coffee
L - cottage cheese with onion and chives, tuna, cherry toms, sugar snap peas
D - meatballs and baked beans with mixed veg
S - apple, rye cakes and choc shot
Total - 1,479 - might have a banana but that will take me over

Tipp - I've brought the green tea to work :D.

Have a good one, all x

Hope you have a peaceful day and get a good nights sleep tonight hun x

YUCK lunch was disgusting, think the cottage cheese was a bit off - that plus a few slimy mushrooms and I could only do a mouthful before giving up. Then I went to the food truck (we're away from shops so they have food vans come by) and had every intention of getting a sarnie...but didn't. Oh dear, never mind, will try and do a low cal dinner to compensate.

LATER - I womaned up and logged ALL the bad stuff - a pasty, a sossie roll and four oatmeal cookes (all large). Without dinner I'm 456 cals over, so will stick to water and tea and have a light day tomorrow, so hopefully the damage won't be too insane.

Lesson learnt - make food you know you're going to eat, Susie!

Last edited:
Morning all

Blowing a gale out there but people are telling me that's mild LOL. did a SWI this morning to find I'm down 5lbs total so maybe yesterday's blow out will come and bite me tomorrow...

B - small baguette with ham and cheese, coffee
L - baguette with spinach, pea and mint dip (Asda) and lettuce
D - WW hunter's chicken meal with spinach
Total - 1,140 - leaves 350 to enjoy with fruit etc later

It's Friday woohoo! :D

5lb so far! That’s brilliant Susie 😃

How annoying about the lunch you made! That would wind me up and I would have done the same. It’s good that you logged everything so you know how many calories you had. You could divide the amount you were over by the rest of days you have left and have that many fewer calories a day to keep your weekly calorie deficit the same.

Have a good day😃 x

Back