Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

The tummy bug stayed with me a bit this weekend, but back in the land of the living now woohoo :). Food is a bit all over the place, using up what's there instead of targeted shopping, but I have finally decided (well, for today anyway LOL) to go back to SW on Thursday. I was reading back over my diary and every time I hit a bump doing CC, i realised I needed the group to try and keep me on the straight and narrow. It's my birthday Wednesday, so I'm telling myself it's my birthday treat - to eat well and feel well - instead of birthday bad food!

B - eggs and l/o battered fish
L - veg stir fry with the yummy pea and spinach dip
D - WW curry meal

Oh reporting back on the WW meals, they are pretty tasty but not big serves, which is how they keep the cals low I guess. I had the Hunter's chicken last night and it was nice, but weird chicken slices - at least, I hope it originated from a chicken :classic_confused::classic_roll_eyes:. They are OK if you're stuck for anything else low cal, but I prefer the SW meals overall.

I'm glad you're feeling better :) Going to group has worked well for you for the last couple of years. And there is no reason why you can't mix and match to create your own plan as the support will the main thing :) xx

there is no reason why you can't mix and match to create your own plan as the support will the main thing :) xx

Oh yes good thinking Batman!

Well I spoke too soon about the virus because it came back with a vengeance yesterday afternoon, and I had to dose myself up to get any sleep in between cramping and running to the you know where. At work but feeling bleurgh, and I'm not sure what to do about SW, the WI won't be accurate because of all the bloating and swollen tum thing. It was definitely the veg that set it off again, so I think I'm just going to wait for a week and try and get rid of the virus, and then get to group. Carbs are the only thing that don't cause the cramps and nausea, shame there isn't a high carb diet, it would be perfect for me :).

Ho Lady F. I'm back! Good to see you are here still.

Sorry about feeling ill and hope you feel better soon.

Morning team

Feeling much better thanks, although food hasn't been great, the only thing that settled ok was bready carby stuff - and I'm currently chomping on left over birthday pizza from yesterday whoops - but you're only 21 again (for the xxth time) once a year lol. My work gives you your birthday day off (aren't they nice), so I had a lovely day off, mooching round at home and generally doing not much.

Also not got my laptop back yet, probably Friday, so apologies for not catching up on diaries, I find it a bit difficult to view Minis from my phone.

Still debating about whether to go to SW tonight, still got more pizza to use up - but I'll see how I feel later.

Happy birthday Susie!

Morning all

Didn't make it to SW, picked up the laptop instead - but it has to go back because some of the keys still don't work. Hoping I don't have to buy a new one!

Grim weather again, it's very changeable oop north :). Rain tomorrow, which is a shame, as I'm seeing two houses - but can't be helped.

Food today - not great either!

B - using up the last of the pizza
L - cheese and salad roll, apple
D - roasted pork belly slices with wilted spinach

Have a happy Friday!

Morning all

Forgot to WI on Friday, so did it this morning and I'm back up again, so it's bite the bullet time with CCing. I'd like to go back to SW but got so many visitors coming, and things happening, over the next six weeks, it's just not practical - so (as per El's excellent advice) I've upped the cals to 1800, which should still give me a 1-2 lb loss if I behave!

B - apple, spinach, cucumber smoothie, overnight oats with pineapple and coconut yogurt, coffee
L - 3 Joe's Sausages with beetroot, kale, tomato and spinach salad, apple
D - the last WW meal - chicken tikka
S - 2 pieces wholemeal bread and 2 cheese slices (helps the magnesium work better for RLS)

Total - 1,463 - so leaves some wiggle room. I'll try and keep it to about 1,500, so there's room for a treat or ten at the weekend :).

Hope you all had a nice weekend, it's blowing a gale up here today!

12.29 and I'm starving!!!! :classic_eek::classic_err_what:

12.51pm - better, much better after a lovely lunch, will repeat tomorrow with chicken and Skinny cheese sauce and salad :).

Last edited:
Susie, you are a pro at this now. Even without SW you know what your meals should be. You just need to get back into your groove again. When you get started properly it will be no problem to you.

You are very welcome :) Sometimes I wish I could follow my own advice!!

I'm glad you are feeling better and back posting :) xx

Morning all

Tipp you're absolutely right, I should be good at this by now lol - so why I had chocolate for dinner is anyone's guess!

Back on it today!

B - veg and apple smoothie, pineapple and coconut yogurt, apple, coffee
L - chicken and beetroot/kale, etc salad with a bit of feta, apple
D - the WW meal I didn't have last night with spinach and mangetout
Total - 1,383

Morning all

Busy start to the day, and not a proper brekkie but resisted the snack van, twice!

B - coconut yog with pineapple chunks, 4 rye cakes with Choc Shot, apple, coffee
L - chicken, mangetout, cucumber, feta, apple, Skinny Sauce caesar dressing
D - the poor WW meal I still haven't had - because last night the sun was shining, the sea looked great, and I had fish and chips - which were lush! :)

Total - 1,268 - lots of wiggle room for chocolate later mmm

A WI this morning showed a pound down, so will see if it comes back to haunt me.

Last edited:
The down has started, keep going

Back