Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

WFH today, so I can quickly go and look at the bungalow, so will report back. I feel a lot more excited about it than I ever was about the other one - which pretty much says it all, doesn't it :).

Trying to use up lots of leftovers today -
B - omelette, coffee
L - spicy beef bolognese and salad
D - beef casserole and spinach

Enjoy your day!

Morning all

WFH today, so I can quickly go and look at the bungalow, so will report back. I feel a lot more excited about it than I ever was about the other one - which pretty much says it all, doesn't it :).

Trying to use up lots of leftovers today -
B - omelette, coffee
L - spicy beef bolognese and salad
D - beef casserole and spinach

Enjoy your day!

Hope the viewing goes well!!

Thanks @millieliza!

The viewing went OK. It needs a lot of work but that doesn't phase me. Still not feeling the 'love' thing but the reality is that I'm not going to get a champagne house on a cava budget :D but it's in the right area and I'm pretty sure I can make it work.

Anyhoo I've put in a very cheeky offer that I expect them to reject and will give it some thought from there. There are new properties coming on in the area all the time so I can play the waiting game.

Morning all

Decided against the bungalow overnight - I realised, with a bit of time (and time spent in my rental bungalow, which is much larger) that it's way too small. So it's back to the drawing board.

DD for WI, so having a light-ish day foodwise today -

B - bacon and spinach omelette, coffee
L - l/o veg mash with kale salad
D - chicken korma I think

Have a good one!

Morning all

Off to see another house tonight and feel really excited about it, which is always a good sign :).

Food today -

B - chilli burgers and coffee
L - Joe's sossies and salad with Skinny Tbhousand Island dressing
D - last of the beef casserole

Batch cooking again tonight and tomorrow, better do that online shopping order!

Thanks Millie! But I fell off the wagon good and proper today, Maccas for lunch, Haribo and Heroes chocolates - and now some vino oopsie daisies :).

Celebrating because I saw a house after work today, love it and have put an offer in - so cross fingers everyone! xx

Morning all - a very lazy weekend here, had loads of lovely sleep :).

Back on plan, just waiting for grocery deliveries. Decided to try SW meals and veg for the week and see how I get on, with chicken and salad, and SW soups, for lunch - just to make a change from lots of cooking.

B - ham and cheese omelette, coffee
L - green veg soup with HEB toast
D - beef casserole with celery and cabbage, maybe a little grated chorizo - best idea I've read in ages to grate it, get the flavour but a load less syns!

Have a great day x

Morning all

Busy today so can't linger.

B - HEA cheese and basil omelette with sossies (free), coffee
L - green veg soup, beef casserole (loads of speed), yogurt (1)
D - more casserole with squash and swede mash

Sx

Wow Susie, you really move quick once you make a decision. And well done on the 4lbs

Morning all

Be lucky to maintain this week as I fell foul of work chocolates and had absolutely no control! I then made breaded goujons for dinner and scoffed the lot. What a pig!!

B - HEA cheese and sausage omelette, coffee, apple
L - chicken and green salad, yogurt (1), grapes
D - beef casserole

Quiet in here at the moment, eh? Oh well I'll just chatter away to myself lol.

Ssh, im at my desk supposed to be working. Im reading but not replying

LOLOL.

Well it's raining cats and dogs here, and foggy at the same time - apparently we've now got seven days of this in a row. Oh joy.

Now to have a look at kitchens :).

yay on the house news!!

Thanks Millie :D. Any advice on a good place to buy a Shaker kitchen? I looked at loads of sites last night, until my eyes crossed LOL.

Still not sure about SW and going to club. I can't go tomorrow because of a work thing anyway, so will do it from home for a week and see how I get on. I prefer the 'discpline' of the club but not warming to the group TBH - a bit spoilt because my London group was so fab. There are plenty of other groups here, so will probably complain in a week that I can't keep focused without a group - you've heard it all before :). Wasn't focused at all last night, lots of chocolate biscuits...

B - HEB bread, 1 HEA cheese, cooked ham, coffee
L - beef casserole (it's never ending, should have put some in the freezer!) aznd green salad
D - veg stir fry with chilli sauce

Have a good one!

Morning all - half a pound on this morning in my new at home WI, which is great considering the amount of chocolate I've had this week.

I'm going to stop going to group, I don't see any point in paying £20+ a month for a weigh in I can do myself. I loved my London group, but I don't get the same vibe at all from the two groups I've been to up here. I've often said I like the discipline of going to group, but I think it's time I learned to just go easy on myself, not get so fanatical and obsessed about it all and apply a sensible eating plan.

I was having a good think about it all in the wee hours and realised that I have bounced from SW to CC to low carb to WW and repeat for YEARS now. What concerns me about it all is how much I gain each time I come off a WOE, particularly one that restricts a food group, because I still haven't learned how to modify my eating habits. And this is what I really need to tackle.

I know what I need to do to make good food choices and slowly lose weight, so I'm going to try sort of following SP, minimise the bread, little pasta or rice (I'll continue to use veg alternatives and shiritake noodles - pasta can be an occasional treat) and mainly clean eat. No diaries, no calorie counting, no MFP, no low fat stuff - just a little menu listed here, and see how I get on for a few weeks.

So - today -

B - stir fry with grated mozzarella and two eggs, microwaved, and coffee
L - don't know yet, going to a business lunch
D - sausages and root veg mash
Afters - yogurt, apple, a bit of chocolate

Sxx

Back