• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Susie's ready steady cook plan

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st2lb C: 21st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 2st6lb(10.06%)
Well what a day - not having porridge again because I was starving by 10.30am and by midday my tummy was hugely distended and I had to keep running out to trumpet for England all afternoon :classic_eek: ! Not exactly a good look in the office!

ladyfelsham

Morning all

Think I've turned a corner with the virus, helped no end by a decent night's sleep!

Planwise, I've come full circle - left to my own devices, I find it too easy to drift along and be completely unfocused, so I'm going to try another SW class next week and see if I like them. In the meantime I'm back to using up stuff in the frisge, not much bad stuff luckily, but lots of veg I've ignored over the last few days!

B - cheese toastie, chorizo sausage, coffee (yum!)
L - a sandwich off the van, yogurt
D - Some sort of veg stew

Enjoy!

ladyfelsham

Morning all

Definitely feeling much better today, still coughing a bit, but a huge improvement on the last 10 days!

Brought my SW book in case I manage to put my big girl pants on and go to the new class tonight, will see how I feel later, but really there's no point in putting it off. I know what I'm like, if I put it off for another week I'll just see how much farewell pizza I can fit in before then - like the pizza I ordered last night! Leftovers for lunch...but will do a proper food diary here once I'm back into food prep.

GaGirl

Silver Member
S: 10st10lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st5lb(3.33%)
I hated slimming world groups all that blasted clapping. I’m sure they could have spent the time with something more productive. But then some people love that part of the group.

ladyfelsham

I hated slimming world groups all that blasted clapping
Oh god yes, it seems to go on forever, doesn't it! :D. But SW (and WW, which I didn't enjoy) is the only place I know where you get weighed once a week, which I know I need.

However, I got held up at work tonight so will have to wait until next week. But I'll get back to batch cooking and eating SW recipes this weekend.

Was trying to be good this afternoon - but then someone gave me a raspberry cupcake (which was delicious!).

Last edited:

GaGirl

Silver Member
I just love cake. Can never say no.

ladyfelsham

I'm just so unfocused these days - but I need to keep thinking about my knees will like me better once I start losing weight.

Nearly the end of the week yaye! Food today is all leftovers...

GaGirl

Silver Member
Well I’m getting back on track Saturday. So jump onboard with me. Going to have a bash at a low carb diet. I crave carbs all the time so would be nice to get control of it. As the darn stuff only bloats me out.

ladyfelsham

Well I’m getting back on track Saturday. So jump onboard with me.
Sounds like a plan, GaGirl!

I'll do a WI tonight (oh gawd!) and then I've got Mr Asda coming later on - with NO junk food - and want to spend tomorrow cooking up a storm - got four good meals planned. I think one of my problems is I make batches that are too big, forget to put some in the freezer and then feel I need to eat the same thing over and over, get bored and fall off the wagon!

I've got the following planned - Hunter's chicken, sweetcorn chowder, Mac and greens and spicy sausage casserole, which gives me a lot of variety - plus I've got a couple of SW Iceland meals in the freezer too - so no excuses! :classic_roll_eyes: :classic_oops: .

Please, everyone, feel free to chivvy me along, I make way too many excuses for myself! :)

GaGirl

Silver Member
I’m jumping on the scales tomorrow. Recipes all sorted for the week ahead. Off to Spain tomorrow evening for the week but that won’t stop me. Book is on my kindle and that come everywhere with me. My food for the week
Spainish chicken with chorizo and beans
Moroccan meatballs in tomato sauce
Garlic and rosemary fried lamb
Pork steaks in a mustard sauce
Cauliflower cheese
Mediterranean veg bake
Baked cod with Romesco sauce
They are all low carb and low calorie meals.

ladyfelsham

Oh what a wonderful sounding menu - especially the lamb! I love it but it's so expensive.

Have a fab time in Spain!

GaGirl

Silver Member
Just realised there is a lot of red meat in that list so going to make the meatballs with turkey. That leaves just two red meats which is way more than I normally have. So that will be the first and last time.

ladyfelsham

Morning all - might be me on my own here for a while, seems very quiet.

Head still not in the right place so will just try to do a mixture of sensible eating plus SW meals -

B - egg and cheese roll, coffee
L - SW pea and mint soup, brown roll, apple
D - SW sausage casserole

Sx

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 84.2kg C: 76.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 8kg(9.48%)
Hi Susie, ive been hiding for a week, well more hiding my head in shame as i havent stopped eating.
Are you back at work now or still sick at home. Do what suits and what works. Are you going to go to a group, it seemed to work for you in London when you first came back from Italy

ladyfelsham

Hi hun - nothing at all to be embarrassed about, I ate pizza all weekend!

I just had one day off work, so soldiered through, but only started feeling better on Saturday.

I can't make my mind up about group and there's no point in going when I'm feeling ho hum about it, so I'm just going to try and stick to reasonably healthy eating and calorie count. I keep making excuses for why I can't stick to plan, so am just going to bumble through it and hope I find some grit from somewhere!

All ok otherwise, except for a woman in my team at work who I could happily shout at!

ladyfelsham

Gosh what an awful afternoon - got made to feel like poo by a 20 year old in the comms team, she can be a bit of a bully at times, and I know she doesn't like me, although I have no idea why I've upset her. Silly cow.

Foodwise though, it's been good, I ended up having mushroom stir fry (steamed) with four Joe's Sausages chopped up in it, with skinny BBQ sauce on it - and it was yummy!

Cals - I'd set them at 1800 which i think might be a bit high, because I've come in so far at 1,066 - but will leave it at that for a bit and see how I get on.

More greens!

ladyfelsham

It's a new day and I'm determined not to let the work bully infant and her two mates spoil what's otherwise a lovely work environment for me :0.

Also feel an enormous sense of freedom and flexibility in doing CCing again. I just need to stick with it!

B - egg and cheese on a brown roll, coffee
L - leftover stir fry and sossies with Thousand Island sauce, banana and sweet freedom on rye cakes, apple
D - lots and lots of veg, the fridge is full of stuff to be used up

Will update later with cals but imagine I'll be well under.

GaGirl

Silver Member
I’ve a feeling the dopey mare may feel threatened by You (bless her lol) Just ignore her she will only make herself look stupid.