Susie's 2022 campaign

I really must NOT bring stuff home from work because I just can't throw food out, so end up eating it.

Oh well, the rest of the week was good - so will aim for another good week and do a few SP days. I'm 5lbs off the 2 stone mark, would love to get that by the end of the month.

Doing really well Lady F, forget about the biscuits :classic_roll_eyes: 2 stone award not far! Keep going :)

Thanks ladies!

All good so far, except for the bikkies, so will take them back to work and let the vols have them...

Food today -

B - HEB Hovis with leftover pork loin and HEA cheese (toasted in the machine at work, very nice)
L - nachos mince, yog and apple
D - Skinni steak slice (sort of a square burger) and salad, with Portobello mushrooms as the burger bun

The boss is back today so gotta run, have a good one x

Hello all

A busy day, and not 100% on food - wasn't prepared enough and ended up having a lovely but syn-heavy toasted sandwich for breakfast :classic_eek:,, and more bread at lunch. Oh well, might have to fast all weekend :D.

B - Pret chicken toastie
L - beef soup with spinach and sugar snap peas, ham and cheese toastie on Hovis (HEA and B)
D - syn free mixed grill with salad and peas

Freezing today - and it's getting worse next week! Wrap up warm, everyone x

Morning all - a busy day yesterday, but not bad on food as i took a ham salad with me - but it was so cold and I felt miserable as everyone else was having lovely hot food while I chomped noisily through lettuce and red peppers :).

But the sun is out now and it's a bit warmer, yaye!

Brunch - bacon omelette
D - chicken, spinach and leftover mash

Also making a super speed soup - tomatoes, carrots, broccoli and so on to sip on.

Afternoon all

Wow it is quiet in here at the moment!

Early start for me, and a nice but cold day - but snow is forecast all week.

Brunch - eggs and syn free sossies
Dinner - campfire stew and celeriac rice (a new one from Waitrose, will report back on taste)
Snacks - Muller coffee yog (my new favourite) and a couple of of Cadbury Eclairs (1.5 each) :)

Keep warm, all!

Morning all

Quiet in work today, as everyone's stuck because of the snow, not that much fell - but an Italian mate sent a pic this morning and it's bucketing down there!

WI day, hoping for a little loss - but it's impossible to tell until I jump on the SW scales tonight :eek:

B - omelette with bacon and spinach, coffee
L - campfire stew
D - dirty fries and eggs I think

Keep warm!

That's great news Susie, well done. How much is that now since you came back from Italy. It seems routine is as important in keeping you on track as willpower is.
Well done

Wow - well done Susie. Great work:) xx

How much is that now since you came back from Italy.

Since 15 Jan, I've lost 1 st 12.5lbs - so just 1.5lbs until the second stone :).

Really comfortable with it now - enjoyed a high syn dessert last night as my WI treat (Halo peanut butter omg lushville!) but that's it for the week. I have Hifi bars as my ongoing syns, as well as cheese, only have bread once or twice a week, pasta once (or not at all), no rice and potatoes occasionally. I've also ordered a SW friendly diet journal because I don't want to slip or get lazy!

Food today -

B - omelette (same as yesterday), and small bread roll with tomato and ham
L - campfire stew, apple
D - spicy meat balls and cabbage

Keep warm all!

Afternoon all

Made it to work - just! Really busy so just a quick one.

B - bacon and egg with leftover celeriac rice (with lighter than light mayo - 1) and spinach - yum!
L - spinach and root veg soup, sandwich
D - the spicy meatball pasta i didn't make last night

Stay safe and warm x

Hi Susie - you're doing amazingly. So pleased for you.

I had a week off plan at half-term but nothing too drastic. (OK OK I drank some wine). Back on plan now and happy once more. I've had to extend the 8 weeks to 9 and although I won't reach goal I think I should get close.

Last edited:
Well done Spinoza, you can do it love xx

Got the rest of the week off and am so happy about that, as no one can get to work anyway! Had a major food fail last night, I picked up a friend who came down from the Midlands to stay the weekend and it was so cold and snowy, and I was tired, that we got fish and chips for dinner. And you know what? I didn't even really enjoy them - and could really taste the fat repeating on me later. Now this is extraordinary for me, I used to just about live on fish and chips - yet there I was last night, actually wishing I had some campfire stew instead! So there's a positive.

Will stay well on track until next WI now, I've warned my friend that it's SW meals from now on for her :D.

B - bacon and eggs
L - hearty veg stew
D - spicy pork ball casserole with cauli rice

Keep warm and safe everyone! xxx

Afternoon all - snowing again yada yada - very happy I had already booked these two days off!

Been good on food, despite my house guest - who may be with me a little longer unless the weather improves! Been great having her here though, we've done a spring clean and sorted out a lot of stuff - she's much taller than me so can reach the top shelves - and has been wandering out to the shops, despite the weather - oh to be young again and full of energy! :).

Oooh and I just realised last Monday's WI put me in a different stone bracket :).

B - burger on Portobello mushrooms with 2 eggs and a slice of Dairylea Light
L - veg soup
D - breaded chicken and steamed spinach
S - crackers with cheese, Hifis.

Keep warm, all x

Last edited:
Back