Susie's 2022 campaign

OMG the chicken Makhani is to die for! It made two big servings plus a bit leftover, which I had as part of lunch and wowser the flavours are lovely!

The kit came from Simply Cook https://www.simplycook.com/recipes - expensive as a regular way of eating but I got four boxes free :).

Halfway through batch cooking now, and am using up lots of things in the fridge which is fab.

How often do you all do grocery shopping, and any tips for monthly shops?

Morning Susie, just catching up with all tour news now. Great to hear about your flat and soon to be move, you really do things quickly don't you. And great news about being able to work from home. And obviously tour weight loss is amazing too.

Thanks Tipp, welcome back! No point in hanging around on things eh? :) I did feel a twinge of regret this morning at the thought of a long commute on a rainy Monday morning - but it's not going to be every day and it's not forever, as i'll look for a good role once I'm properly set up down the coast.

A very light day for me today, with WI later, so had a chocolate meal replacement shake, and got another for lunch - plus lots of water and green tea - and let's all cross fingers and hope I get a loss!

WOOOHOOO lost 4lbs and I've broken the gain cycle (for now anyway lol). Really pleased with the result - and that means just 11.5lbs until I'm at the halfway mark!

I honestly can't believe it sometimes - all the years I've been a member of Minis and I used to look at people's stats and marvel that they had lost 5 stone - and now I'm one of them!!! Thank you SW xxx :).

Treat night lol, but an on plan week for the rest of it - meals are all made, so bring it on!

Last edited:
A good day today (mostly - some chocolates fell into my mouth...)

B - toasted BLT (HEB + 2 syns)
L - butter chicken and cauli rice with salad - yum!
D - beef stroganoff and a huge bowl of green leafy salad - also yum
Syns - chocs 8 / Hifis 6 = 16

Fantastic WI result, well done ladyfelsham!

Thanks ladies

Went overboard on syns last night but will pull it back for the rest of the week.

B - eggy bake and sossies (4)
L - pasta salad with chicken and bacon and lots of leafy greens, no dressing
D - pork casserole

Have a good day!

I love baked beans, I love making my own but failing that a tin will do. I have some of the plastic cartons in my work drawer for emergency's

Bleugh hate baked beans, my go to speed food / comfort food on SW was always mushy peas :classic_big_grin:

Sorry Clareel will try not to mention them again :D :D

Well what a day, busy at work, plus trying to keep on top of Twitter, watching MP resignations - it's all go!

Not a great day foodwise...

B - Thai chicken curry wrap
L - Butter chicken and skinny penne - sadly with choc cookie chasers
D - Stir fry and cellotape over my mouth!

Sx

You too Clareel!

Well it has been another bad day foodwise...

B - steak pastry slice and a bread roll - no excuse
L - pork stir fry - and then (wait for it) rocky road cheesecake!
D - bad. All of it.

Will try and pull it back this weekend, but am headed for a gain on Monday. Oh well, it's going to be tricky until Christmas anyway, there's so much delectable food coming into work! :classic_roll_eyes:

I like the idea of Thai chicken curry wrap for breakfast

Back