Susie's 2022 campaign

Ha don't blame you - I would never ever take them again and i only ever had bad episodes in the house. I was going to come back and say definitely don't take them on interview day!

I was going to come back and say definitely don't take them on interview day!

LMAO could you imagine! "Excuse the orange oil and perfumed air, won't you?". Yup, bound to get me any job haha.

On a happier note, (TMI alert) whether it's the Orlistat or all the broccoli and spinach but my bunged up state is no more :D :D. That'll teach me for not eating my veg!

LMAO could you imagine! "Excuse the orange oil and perfumed air, won't you?". Yup, bound to get me any job haha.

On a happier note, (TMI alert) whether it's the Orlistat or all the broccoli and spinach but my bunged up state is no more :D:D. That'll teach me for not eating my veg!

:rotflmao: The things we tell each other on here..the interview one's so funny. Thinking of that would give me a fit of the giggles.
Good to see you're taking charge and getting back on it after Monday..you can do it Sis. So impressed at giving all that food away too, especially after a gain. You really have done marvellous since coming back to the UK and joining SW, your whole approach to how you handle things has changed and you automatically do what you know you need to do to achieve your goal after a slight blip. Being able to do that is proof that you will get there..so a huge well done 😘
Also I'm so happy Jamie is genuinely a nice person, thst's good to hear. Lucky you getting a hug from him..jealous😺

So impressed at giving all that food away too, especially after a gain. You really have done marvellous since coming back to the UK and joining SW, your whole approach to how you handle things has changed and you automatically do what you know you need to do to achieve your goal after a slight blip. Being able to do that is proof that you will get there..so a huge well done

Aww thanks honey! I do feel quite proud of myself, sticking with it - but it really helps that my group has a lovely bunch of women in it, some have been going for years but they've accepted me into the inner circle :) - and I think the consultant has been told to get more involved and so she is much more engaged and energized, which makes a huge difference!

Menu today - am deviating from SP a bit, but decided to really fill up on free food today and see if it helps me reduce my syns...

B - meatloaf with Med veg, spinach and eggs (lush!) and a banana
L - l/f sossies with spinach, tomato and broccoli, and a yogurt (1.5)
D - SW minestrone soup, then pork loin, no fat, with mixed veg
S - rye cakes (up to 6 for my HEB), three with marmite and cheese (one HEA), three with sweet freedom (2), Options drink (1.5) =5

Keep warm!

I know I'm out of the slimming world loop now and you're not doing sp today but do you not get 2 HEB's on SP days which might help you feel fuller? And two HEAs everyday as part of the new plan. (That nearly had me back at slimming world for the extra cheese!)

Sadly not - the changes announced in December ( think) mean SP is 2 Healthy Extra A choices and only 1 Healthy Extra B choice :(

They also now syn Muller Lights, instant mash and there's been quite a few changes to cream cheese and milk allowances.

Ah boo - you get 2 HEA's anyway don't you now so no incentive for SP except for low carb working better for some people. I saw about Muller lights on facebook there was outrage. (bit like the porky light scandal)

I was never a big Muller Light eater anyway, they are so full of sugar - and the complainers forget they can have syn free yogurt with berries or flavouring - or cop a big 1.5 syns for them. if that makes such an impact on them then they are eating too many and won't lose weight anyway! Rant over :D.

Very happy with a SWI this morning - 5.5lbs down - just shows what I can do when I put my mind to it :classic_roll_eyes:.

B - LUSH! Meatloaf, edamame beans, peas and spinach in an egg bake, plus coffee mmm
L - chicken and a pear
D - an SW meal and veg soup, I think

Off to an interview this afternoon, so will report back later :).

hope the interview goes well!

hi gals, just back in - went really well I think, they seemed suitably impressed LOL - but we shall see. I find out Monday.

Didn't get lunch in the end and I've been so good I'm going to have SW burgers and chips - no bread, just the burger, and some salad.

Glad interview went well and swi was a good result too

Just catching up on your news. Fingers crossed for interview feedback on Monday!! Great news almost all of your gain is already off x

I was never a big Muller Light eater anyway, they are so full of sugar - and the complainers forget they can have syn free yogurt with berries or flavouring - or cop a big 1.5 syns for them. if that makes such an impact on them then they are eating too many and won't lose weight anyway! Rant over :D.

I think I went on and off Mullers through my last SW journey but I was so off them by the end - they have such an artificial taste and yeah people used to over do them - there was a lady in my group who would buy entire trays when a limited edition flavour came out.

hi gals, just back in - went really well I think, they seemed suitably impressed LOL - but we shall see. I find out Monday.

Didn't get lunch in the end and I've been so good I'm going to have SW burgers and chips - no bread, just the burger, and some salad.

Waiting after Job interviews is the worst but fingers crossed for monday - I remember the SW burgers were one of my fav things from the iceland range - what are the chips like?

Fingers crossed fir Monday. I hate waiting after interviews.
I don't like Muller light yogurt's as they have sweeteners which I don't eat. All I can taste with them is the sweetener. Ad you said natural yogurt with berries is a much better choice. Xx

I dont eat yogurt anyway as im not keen on dairy (makes me gag) but anytime i have been tempted i have hated all those artifical tastes and fake textures of so called yogurts. Some natural greek yogurt, a good fromage frais or a proper goats yogurt with fruit cant be beaten.
Have you any plans for the weekend besides waiting for interview results.

I remember the SW burgers were one of my fav things from the iceland range - what are the chips like?

I like them, nice and quick, and they have a rang of steak chips and little crispy bits :)

Have you any plans for the weekend besides waiting for interview results.

Nothing planned - got to wait in for a parcel tomorrow, do a bit of laundry and keep warm, I think. We got a little snow last night but the wind chill factor today is fierce!

3 days on 100% so far :).

B - burger and spinach with tom sauce (2)
L - SW pea and mint soup, raspberry Muller (1.5) with apple
D - chicken korma with cauli rice and peas
S - 6 rice cakes (HEB), 3 with marmite and cheese (1 HEA), 3 with Sweet Freedom (3), maybe an Options (1.5), and 2 HiFis (6) = 14 syns :)

Keep warm, peeps! x

Back