Susie's 2022 campaign

Yep, the Prez has approved my leaving early on Mondays to go to group :).

Just home after a nightmare with buses, so chicken is in the oven minus the southern coating - too knackered to do that at the moment, but I'm also starving :).

Another good day foodwise, resisted a huge brownie that was offered to me - although we were in a conference call and I had to hold up a sign saying "Cake free zone" LOL.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to getting back to group - and a SWI this morning shows me back to last official weight yaye, so hopefully I can stick to plan for the next four days and show a little loss Monday night. Do feel like I'm getting in the swing of things now!

B - HEB bread with low fat sossies (1) and spinach, with a squirt each of l/f mayo and ketchup (2), coffee x 2
L - chicken salad, yog (1), apples x 2, green/peppermint tea x 2
D - maybe eggy bake stir fry with HEA cheese x 2, or chicken and stir fry.
S - banana on 2 rye cakes (2) with Sweet Freedom (1) = 7

Have a good one, all!

Brilliant Susie! You are doing really well, I'm sure you will get a loss on Monday.

Catching up with all your news Susie, congrats on the new job. How long of o commute is it on buses and walking. The walking will be tough at first but can only help... Just make sure to have great walking shoes.

Morning all and thanks Clareel and Tipp. It’s about an hour’s commute and I’m getting into a nice rhythm with it and managing my on plan food 😇. My feet are so sore at the end of the day so I’ve ordered some comfy Cushion Walk shoes and my lovely home visit chiropodist lady is coming Monday night.

Food today
B - Joes sossies (sun free and lush) with two eggs, lettuce, cherry toms and l/f Mayo (1)
L - chicken salad, apple, yogurt (1)
D - cheeseburger mince pie with skinny penne and 2 HEA cheese
S - Rye cakes, banana, Sweet Freedom

Nearly the weekend 😎😎😎

Weekend yay! Well done on getting through your first week, food looks great for today :)

Thanks love!

Just home, a friend put a hair dye in for me (because I do such a terrible job!) and I'm starving so using my HEA and B to have a nmelted cheese sandwich with l/o salad lol.

Batch cooking this weekend!

How are you finding the new job? And how are you finding beeing away from all the yummy food in old job?

How are you finding the new job? And how are you finding being away from all the yummy food in old job?

The new job is great thanks Tipp, slower paced than I'm used to but I'll do my best to adjust LOL. Really nice people - and yes no dangerous food lying around in the kitchen. There are still lots of food traps though - a restaurant on the 31st floor with a patisserie (and a lady comes round at 3pm with whatever's left over from there oh dear oh dear), although it does also have a salad bar and jacket potatoes if I get stuck. But so far (it is only four days but still...) I've got my food sorted - it just takes a bit of planning, as always.

B - HEB toast, l/f marg and marmalade (4), coffee
L - ham and 1 HEA cheese with salad
D - breaded cod and SW chips
S - pot of green tea, Benefit bar (3)

Been really low on syns this week and while I don't think the 'save them up for Saturday night' concept always works, that's whats happening tonight as a friend I haven't seen for ages is coming round for a good catch up. Red wine will feature heavily :classic_roll_eyes::classic_eek:.

Have a good one xx

31st floor, yikes

OMG I know! I don't have much of a head for heights anyway, but had to ask if we could relocate a meeting on Friday to a lower floor because I was feeling really queasy because the building was swaying in high winds! :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:

Enjoy your wine xx

And I did LOL - we had a great catch up but I am suffering today...didn't have the fish and chips in the end, just ate a bowl of salad once my friend had left. Wait, what? Salad???? :D

Brunch - garlic and chilli sossies (lovely Joe's Sausages - syn free!) and eggs
D - fish and chips (maybe)
S - Aldi l/f ice cream (10)

Such a beautiful day here today - blue skies, warm, the birds are singing - lovely.

I think there'll be a gain from all the wine - hopefully not a big one!

Just had the yummiest dinner - breaded cod (2 small pieces) using Tony's Kitchen stuffing mix - syn free and lush! Also made potato waffles with 1 HEA cheese and lots of basil - and oh my they were yummy too. Piled the lot onto a huge salad. The mash was probably about 10 syns - I really don't understand why it's now synned...

Now just waiting for yogurt to defrost so I can have gingerbread ice cream :). Should have taken the pot out ages ago :classic_roll_eyes:.

Morning all

Another lovely day here, and I'm having a light food day to help me hopefully to a little loss tonight!

B/L - smoothie - apple, grapefruit, spinach, yogurt, ginger, cinnamon, water
S - apple x2, lots of water, green/peppermint tea
D - spag bol, maybe some pasta, maybe skinny pasta

Have a good one!

Just home and happy to report that I actually did lose :D - only a pound but I'll take it!

Just 5 to go until my next half stone award, so that's my next goal.

Spending the evening menu planning - there are some lovely recipes in the new magazine. So, it's looking like -

- chicken and chickpea curry
- pork with smoky beans and tomatoes
- pork enchiladas (with egg wraps)
- veggie packed mac and cheese.

Yum!

Thanks Tessa - I was a bit surprised TBH :classic_roll_eyes:.

Food today

B - HEB wholemeal roll with bacon and egg, 2 syns light mayo
L - bolognese mince with broccoli, spinach and tomato, and green salad leaves
D - pork stir fry
S - not sure yet, will see how I feel later

Have a lovely day xx

Well done.
Will you be visiting floor number 31 today.
I dont think i could breath that high up.
Do you have a decent canteen area where you can take your lunch.... Nothing worse than trying to eat at your desk as its more normal to eat out and youve brought lunch with you.

Back