Susie's weekly weigh in

MyLastDietEver

Took my starting weight 2 Saturdays ago with plan to start on the Monday but came down with a horrible tummy bug. I lost 6lbs while I was sick and tried to go straight into the diet on the Thursday to make most of it but fell spectacularly off the wagon on the Friday (I'm telling myself I needed some carbs to recover!) Started back last Saturday with new start weight of 5lbs less than the previous week so I knew I had already lost most of my water weight and was geared up for a small loss this week.I lost another 5lbs!!!!!! 10 lbs since my original weight 2 weeks ago, back in the 12 stones and back in a size 16 - absolutely delighted :)

Thanks Chelly x

Great result even though your start would not have been wht you wanted

Thanks Shrimp. Have spent the last 3 days in and out of hospital with my hubbys gran and regained the 5 I lost :(

Oh no! I hope that she is ok

She's on the mend. She had a really bad reaction to the chemo she's having for lung cancer :(

Good to hear she is on the mend

Thanks Shrimp x

Was going to do a 2 week weigh in as was convinced I would see a gain today for the week and be totally demoralised but hubby thought it could lead to me making excuses to skip weeks which would make it easier to cheat thinking I had 2 weeks to catch up (he knows me too well lol).
So feeling sick with nerves I got on the scale and its same as last week - managed to lose the 5lbs I gained at start of the week :)
Still gutted overall to have a STS so early in the diet but at least it wasn't a gain!

Don't be so hard on yourself honey your doing great and sometimes life gets in the way xx

Thanks Natalie x

As you say STS is better than a gain

Hi Susie. You've done really well, especailly considering the last 2 weeks you've had. Your weight gain for the first 2 weeks is about the same as for most people who are a similar height and starting weight to you. Well done.

Thanks Lynne x

I got into the 12s today too. Am really ecstatic! Now on the thread for going down into the 11s. Can't wait. Hope I manage to do it in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!

Brilliant! Me and you both. It sound like so much but When I break it down it's 12lbs so that's 3lbs a week which isn't an unrealistic target. Hopefully no more set backs lol

Amazingly I have managed to stay off the scales this week but TOTM is rearing her ugly head and I'm retaining water, bloated and constipated (tmi sorry!). Really dreading weigh in tomorrow. Been doing working solution all week so wasnt expecting anything huge anyway but not feeling at all optimistic :(

So it's 1lb down. Not brilliant but all in the right direction I suppose. As soon as TOTM is out of the way I'm going back to total solution. It's my birthday next week and I wanted to be a stone down for that so need 3lbs this week. Fingers crossed :)

Well done! Every lb counts. Drink lots of water and keep to the diet as best you can. Fingers crossed you'll get to that stone!

Back