Suzies Slimming Diary/Confessional

Ok chaps - my first official notification to divulge to the world Im a Slimming World member. Ive actually been going for 7 weeks and can honestly say its the easiest thing Ive ever done. Im on EE.

Results so far:

Week 1 - 7lb off
Week 2 - 2.5lb
Week 3 - 1.5lb
Week 4 - 0.5 lb
Week 5 - 4lb
Week 6 - no weigh in
Week 7-1.5lb

I was ill with a virus last week and struggled to stay on plan purely as I couldnt swallow properly. This week Ive stayed on plan but have started my period this morning so all in all Im happy with the progress. I intend to lose a further 3 stones to get to my personal goal.....date is set for August. Not sure if this is achievable but lets see......

Update:

So ive been sick for 6 weeks now. The virus turned into laryngitis then a chest infection. Im on amoxicillin so hopefully shake off the lurgy for once and for all. Ive really struggled sticking to the plan as I havent been able to swallow properly, or Ive just not fancied eating anything. I know there are days Ive gone over my syns too. Im hoping I can get a fresh start next week and since Ive only been to 3 group nights in 6 weeks Im back to attending regularly. That said, Ive still managed to lose weight every week (which im thrilled about).

Hoping to get some stickers next week ;-)

Sounds like you've made a great start in 7 weeks! What an inspiration :)

Back