SuziWoo Week 2 -1.5lb

SuziWoo

-1.5lb this week. I'm happy, I really wish I'd measured myself before I started because I really feel like I've lost more. I'm not disappointed as I've read lots of posts with lower week 2 losses and I've really stuck to the plan even in testing moments! I have so much more energy, I'm sleepng more soundly and have have more get up and go! Roll on week 3.

SuziWoo said:
-1.5lb this week. I'm happy, I really wish I'd measured myself before I started because I really feel like I've lost more. I'm not disappointed as I've read lots of posts with lower week 2 losses and I've really stuck to the plan even in testing moments! I have so much more energy, I'm sleepng more soundly and have have more get up and go! Roll on week 3.

You are doing great. Don't worry about week 2. I think it's a non-week for most.

I only lost 1lb in week 2 its abit of a weird week for most people!

Im in week 2 at the mo and after reading many post on here about slow losses it's helping not to get dishearted and stick with it as its best too see weight over the month :)
The support on here is fab and keeping me going.

Thank you xxx

Well done on your weight loss and an even bigger well done on your positive attitude, good on you :bunnydance:

Well done !!

Back