Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Had another good SP day yesterday, apart from a lack of syns. I just didn't fancy anything. I'm not really missing potatoes or rice but I'm struggling without yogurt lol.

I don't know if its a new feature on the online food diary, or I just haven't noticed it, but it gives the option of filling it in by meal or all the food for the day and it also tells you how much of each section you've had. Yesterday I had 22 portions of free food, 3 hex's and 1 syn!

HexA - 2 x laughing cow extra light triangles and 500ml of alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB's - 2 x hi-fi bars + 2 x slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - hi-fi bars and fruit

Lunch - gammon salad with 2tbsps of NuMe caesar dressing (1)

Afternoon snack - laughing cow extra light on toast with red onion

Tea - beef curry with butternut squash chips and veg

Total syns for the day = 1

2015-04-28_17.39.37.jpg

Can't believe its weigh-in again already. Wonder if the SP days have done anything :innocent0001: xx

I managed a sts :)

Ive got alot of stress at the moment, mainly with our son but I won't bore you all on here lol. Its really affecting my eating. I don't think I've had breakfast since Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday's lunches were shop bought, white bread sandwiches :eek: as I was stuck at school all day with him and the shop near school apparently doesn't do anything on wholemeal bread lol. Yesterday I didn't even have time for lunch, even though I'd made a SP tuna and bean salad to try to be good :sigh: and then my dad decided to buy my favourite takeaway (Indian) for tea last night to cheer me up and I definitely didn't stick to plan (rice, chicken tikka masala and a cheesy garlic naan!). Anyway, I'm on SP til Tuesday, hoping to scrape yet another sts.

My tuna and bean salad (hopefully today's lunch) and Thursdays tea, sausage and egg bake. Can't even remember what I had for tea on Wednesday but I'm guessing it wasn't on plan xx

2015-05-02_11.27.29.jpg

A STS is good seeing as you said your week wasn't so good :)
white bread and cheesy garlic naans.....love them!....just a shame they weren't SW friendly :sigh: , but then again we can still have 'treats' as long as we get back on it :D

Yeah I was really happy with a sts. I don't want to get into the habit of having a bad start to the week and then trying to 'save' myself with SP though lol.

Yesterday was a pretty good day despite skipping breakfast (yet again!) And having no HexB's :sigh: OK let's just say it was better than the rest of the week lmao xx

HexA - 25g NuMe cheese + 500ml alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - none

Breakfast - none

Lunch - tuna and bean salad

Tea - pizza topped chicken, salad and pickles with 2tbsps of NuMe caesar dressing (1)

Snacks - walkers baked (5), fudge (5.5), Muller goodies (2.5), 2 plums and 2 satsumas

24 portions of free food

Total syns for the day = 14

2015-05-03_09.52.43.jpg

Looks pretty good :)
Wouldn't worry about skipping meals as such , sometimes I do too, not deliberately, but just busy doing stuff and don't get round to it :)
But as long as you're basically on plan I wouldn't worry:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At the moment I'm just concentrating on not putting weight on rather than losing it lol.

The weekend wasn't too bad but today I skipped breakfast and had another shop bought sandwich for lunch. Luckily I already knew that I was stopping at school so I was more organised and bought a wholemeal one from the shop near us. Having a takeaway tonight, not sure what yet but I'm pretty sure it won't be sw friendly lol. Fingers crossed for another sts tonight xx

Sunday

HexA - 1lt alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - eggs and tomatoes on toast

Lunch - pork, roasted butternut squash, green beans, carrot and swede mash, broccoli, 25g of crackling (7), 1tbsp of apple sauce (1), 200ml gravy (2)

Pudding - chocolate orange jelly (2.5) with orange segments

2015-05-04_09.36.01.jpg

Monday

HexA - 2 x laughing cow light blue cheese + 500ml of alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - 3 x morrisons dark rye crispbreads

Breakfast - none

Lunch - crispbreads with laughing cow lights, beetroot and pickled onions

Tea - turkey and chorizo burgers (6) with salad and 2tbsps of ex light Mayo (2)

2015-05-05_17.08.34.jpg

Amazingly I lost 1lb! :)

Had a really good day today. Stress levels have come down a bit and I feel a bit more on plan :) xx

HexA - 50g NuMe cheese

HexB - 2 x slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - none

Lunch - sardines and cucumber on toast with tomatoes

Tea - loaded potato skins with red onion, bacon and cheese and salad with 2tbsps of ex light Mayo (2)

Snacks - velvet crunch (4.5), fudge (5.5), ww yogurt and fruit. 400ml of alpro almond milk, unsweetened (2)

18 portions of free food

Total syns for the day = 14

2015-05-06_23.46.36.jpg

Back