sw after pregnancy

I'm currently pregnant but can't wait to lose again after baby arrives! I got to target before pregnant but have put loads back on, however I've started sw again to keep me on the straight and narrow however I'm not expecting to lose! Any way is it easy to lose after baby arrives? I've heard alot of people say it's harder after? ( these people not on sw) so was wondering what was everyones experiences of sw are after pregnancy? Thanks!!!!

Do you think you'll breastfeed? I've found the diet alot easier to stick to breastfeeding than when I wasn't because I feel alot less like I'm on a 'diet' when I'm allowed so many HE's.
I'm assuming you meant with regards to actually loosing weight I've been finding it fine, apart from putting on weight over xmas but then I wasn't to plan. However with regards to above point about HEs I havn't found myself wanting to cheat which has given me better losses.
Hope that helps :)

Hiya when I had my first child, I had gained 4 stone. In the first few weeks after baby I dropped from 15.6stone to 14.13stone when I started my weightloss. In nine months I dropped to 12.6stone which was my pre-pregnancy weight.

Personally I found the weight came off easily and I did it through WW and I wasn't breastfeeding (my girl had a cleft lip)

This time round I don't want to have to go through it all again so on SW to keep my weight gain down.

Good luck and it can be done if your determined enough

Back