Pregnancy SW and Baby No.2!

Jolly81

Hello all,

I posted back in February that I was 5weeks pregnant and was planning to continue losing on slimming world having already lost a stone. Unfortunately a couple of days later I started bleeding and we lost out bean for the second time in 3 months.

Although it was an early loss it was my fourth in total (2 before my son as well as the recent 2) and it hit me really hard. I took to eating like you wouldn't believe!!!!

Well fortunately we fell pregnant again in April and I'm now 11 weeks. I've already had two scans and everything is, fingers crossed, looking hunky dory :) my 12 week scan is next Monday.

Luckily I didn't put on too much weight during the couple of months I was scoffing, I went back up to 14st 2lb which is 5lb lighter than when I fell pregnant with my son (who has just turned one). With him I managed to put on three stone and go up to 17st 7lb, which i refuse to do this time around!!!

So with that and my current food aversions I've decided to restart slimming world. It's the healthiest way to eat and this way I know I'm managing my weight so I don't put on as much, but also I'm seriously struggling with a lot of prepackaged food so this way I know exactly what I'm eating :)

I've had puffed wheat with muller light and pineapple for brekkie and have pulled pork with BBQ sauce in the slow cooker :) not sure what's for lunch and I'm definitely going to have to write everything down again! It's amazing how quickly I've forgotten what I was eating!!!

Will be looking to you lot for support and ideas :) x

Wow just found my old thread.

So I quit sw and had an awful pregnancy! My beautiful baby girl was born Jan 12th via planned c section and we're finally settling down a bit.

I put on 3 stone and have lost 2 of those but now I'm back at sw with my old consultant but on a new day and a new group :)

I'm struggling to keep up with baby and toddler (2 under 2!) And so now I have the ultimate motivation to lose weight.

I want this to be the last time I'm overweight, uncomfortable, low confidence, feel ugly, unfit- this time I meant it and am doing it for my beautiful babies!

Back