SW and jillian Michaels

milkshakejunkie

Hi peeps, I'm looking for people to workout with and go through this tough losing weight journey with. I am currently on slimming world, just started it last week online and so far hasn't been doing well. :sigh: . first time round of trying to loose weight, I started at 16 stones doing a vlcd I lost 4 stones in 5 months and decided to lose the last stone myself through eating healthy and exercising. I felt great being a size 10 for about 6-8 months. I've now gained 5 stones back. :(, completely my fault. I vowed never to do those diets again. So second time round I'm going to do it properly and steady. I'm in no rush to lose the biggest amount in the quickest amount of time. I want to enjoy the journey and learn more about food. That's why I chose SW. Prior to this I would also like to incorparate exercise into my lifestyle. Has anyone got Jillian Michaels, I've got most of her DVD and would to do a boot camp of Jillian's DVDs. I would love to have buddies to do it with. Together is better :)

I have the 30 day shred DVD. I normally start it and do it for 3 days and then give up as I ache so much! I'd be willing to try it again though! X

Same here i Start it do it for few days then stop it, but that's because I lose motivation. I can start the 30 day shred with you. How long have you been on slimming world and how have you found it?

Hiya, I've just started the shred. It was hard work bit I'm shocked to say... I think I might have slightly enjoyed it :O lol. Working out does make you feel good doesnt it.

If you google the 30 day shred before and after pics, some of the results are amazing! I'm going to use them as my motivation.

Let us know how you get on x

Hi b 44 , I too have seen the results of jm and her workout, my problem is commitment. I think I the first few days is always the toughest. I'm sure after a few weeks it gets easier. I just have to fight through at the beginning. Lol

Back