SW and Minimins virgin... I think I need a buddy/buddies! X

Amybelle

Steady slimmer
Hey everyone,

I'm Amy. Having failed to diet for my wedding and over eaten on my honeymoon I've decided it's time to loose the weight before we try for baby no.2.

My first slimming world group won't be until Tuesday so I've been winging it a little bit. The way I've worked it out is 1 serving or bread/cereals a day a 1 milk/cheese. And 1/3 or more fruit or veg with meals. I've lost 9lb so must be doing something right but I did go straight from a cruise... Eating a drinking enough for the entire crew to healthy eating so expected a huge loss plus loss of a lot of water retention.

Although hubby is aiming to loose aswell he isn't the most supportive when it comes to meal planning and is known to snack on choccy and crisps at work.

Is anyone else in a similar boat as me and needs a little extra support?

Thanks, Amy xx

Hi Amy,

I'm new here and to sw as well and have to say that although my fiancee wants to loose weight as well, he is totally useless! The mcdonalds bags in his car a testimony of that!
I've always been a ww girl but feel i need a new challenge to keep me interested, hence my change to sw! I've got around 2 stone i want to shed.

Good luck with your weightloss! And congrats on your loss to date! :)

It must be a man thing... Mine has more to lose than me but openly admitted having a mars and squares for lunch yesterday... Oh. Bit jealous though I'm gagging for a mars bar. Have you made any of the recipes? X

Hi

Wow - 9lb on your first week is excellent. Well done!

I am new to Minimins, but not so new to SW. I have been going on and off for about 20 years, although the last time I went was several years ago now and the plan has changed a lot - for the better by the looks of it!

My fiance and I just joined Slimming World on Tuesday, so we are 2 days in! He's taken to it pretty well, although I seem to be filling in all the food diaries. Doing online seems to be quicker! I hate that he is allowed more Syns that me though :)

The hardest thing for me is that he doesn't finish work til quite late (he should be home any minute), so I am starving by the time he gets home for dinner. I had a banana and packet of snack-a-jacks about an hour ago, and tonight we are having Sausage, Mash and Fried Onions.

We're getting married in May, so I am looking to get my Club 10 in time for that. I am going to need lots of support as I can be known to have some pretty big blips along the way :-/

Good luck with your weight loss...

Hey everyone, I'm Amy. Having failed to diet for my wedding and over eaten on my honeymoon I've decided it's time to loose the weight before we try for baby no.2. My first slimming world group won't be until Tuesday so I've been winging it a little bit. The way I've worked it out is 1 serving or bread/cereals a day a 1 milk/cheese. And 1/3 or more fruit or veg with meals. I've lost 9lb so must be doing something right but I did go straight from a cruise... Eating a drinking enough for the entire crew to healthy eating so expected a huge loss plus loss of a lot of water retention. Although hubby is aiming to loose aswell he isn't the most supportive when it comes to meal planning and is known to snack on choccy and crisps at work. Is anyone else in a similar boat as me and needs a little extra support? Thanks, Amy xx

I'm here too because I didn't diet for my wedding last month and didn't feel all that great on honeymoon. Came home thoroughly depressed so stuffed my face with chocolate and crisps and before I knew it in 2 weeks I had put 10lb on!

I'm determined now to stick to it, even if it's a 1lb a week by Christmas it will have all added up. I've lost 7lb in 5 weeks :)

My husbands on this with me too.

Hi amy. I have recently joined SW and minimins and have a long battle ahead of me..i am getting married Nov 2014 and want to lose 6st! My fiance is a takeaway lover and since joining i have just been learning to say no, i will cook myself a healthy seperate meal whilst he orders himself a takeaway. I try to time it so that we eat at the same time..if i am sitting with a big plate of veg infront of me getting full then i wont be tempted to have what he has lol! Good luck on your journey x

Hi Amy,

I'm new here and to sw as well and have to say that although my fiancee wants to loose weight as well, he is totally useless! The mcdonalds bags in his car a testimony of that!
I've always been a ww girl but feel i need a new challenge to keep me interested, hence my change to sw! I've got around 2 stone i want to shed.

Good luck with your weightloss! And congrats on your loss to date! :)

Hey how have you been getting on? Hubby has all but given up! Argh. Xx

Hi

Wow - 9lb on your first week is excellent. Well done!

I am new to Minimins, but not so new to SW. I have been going on and off for about 20 years, although the last time I went was several years ago now and the plan has changed a lot - for the better by the looks of it!

My fiance and I just joined Slimming World on Tuesday, so we are 2 days in! He's taken to it pretty well, although I seem to be filling in all the food diaries. Doing online seems to be quicker! I hate that he is allowed more Syns that me though :)

The hardest thing for me is that he doesn't finish work til quite late (he should be home any minute), so I am starving by the time he gets home for dinner. I had a banana and packet of snack-a-jacks about an hour ago, and tonight we are having Sausage, Mash and Fried Onions.

We're getting married in May, so I am looking to get my Club 10 in time for that. I am going to need lots of support as I can be known to have some pretty big blips along the way :-/

Good luck with your weight loss...

How much do you have to lose Welli? Good luck! I weigh on a Tuesday too! How have you been getting on? I do everything,,, shopping...cooking..making lunch... I think slimming world has taken over my life!! X

Hi amy. I have recently joined SW and minimins and have a long battle ahead of me..i am getting married Nov 2014 and want to lose 6st! My fiance is a takeaway lover and since joining i have just been learning to say no, i will cook myself a healthy seperate meal whilst he orders himself a takeaway. I try to time it so that we eat at the same time..if i am sitting with a big plate of veg infront of me getting full then i wont be tempted to have what he has lol! Good luck on your journey x

Hi Tezza,

Is your fiancé one of these annoying people who can just scoff takeaways and not gain a lb? Good luck with the 6stone. I probs should lose about that but I'm aiming for 4.5 initially. I was always happy at that size...so will see how I feel.

How are the wedding plans coming along? X

Back