SW and Under active Thyroid?

I have had a go at SW a few years ago but didn't have much success, I wasn't in the right mind set.
So after seeing two friends lose 5 stone and 3 stone on SW, I want to try to lose about 2 stone.
I will be doing it from home, but does anyone know if SW will not work for me as I have an under active thyroid ?
Thanks in advance x

hi, a lady with the same problem has lost 5stone in 22 weeks, she had been to her doctors and found she had been on wrong amount of medication, so with doing sw and right meds she is losing loads.

Thanks for your reply. That's great , I am apparently on right dose of thyroxine so I can go for it now :)

Hi Lilacpixie, I too have an underactive thyroid, as well as diabetes and I am on heavy steroids for a skin condition, if I had listened to all the stories about not being able to lose weight because of them, then I wouldn't have lost the 11 and a half stone I have lost on SW in the last 2 year's. You go for it girl and well done ( I don't say good luck it's not luck it's determination that will make you stick with it), I know you can do it xx

Back