• No - you crazy lady

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Haven't a clue...try it anyway

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Haven't a clue but don't do it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lizzielou

I have very unsuccessfully tried VLCD diets, I cave after about a week due to the headaches and general feeling of rubbishness. So I wondered if anyone had done SW but 5:2 with VLCD packs? My thinking is this SW for 5 days and 2 VLCD, this is partly due to the fact I have loads of packs left.

Please be kind :)

Thanks

I do believe this would work :) I have seen a few people around here do SW and VLCD packs for the down days. If you think about it in terms of calories - then so long as the average per week is lower than your maintenance calories, then you would lose weight.

Good luck x

No, that's what SP days are for..

You could try it and see how you get on!
To me, it would be double the pressure following two diet plans. I find the pressure of a VLCD too much- if I'm hungry I find it hard to get on with anything, so 5:2 and Slimfast were difficult though effective. With SW, I know it works if I stick to it and I'm comforted by the fact that if I'm hungry (rare on SW) I can have something to eat, which in turn makes it that bit easier to stick to.
When I struggle to stick to SW, I threaten myself with going back to Slimfast :rolleyes: sounds crazy but it works haha.
Best of luck!

Back