SW Bathroom Rush :O

Annabellacarribean

whoisshe_AnnieMac
Hi girls/Guys

I don't want to seem rude or offensive but I started SW a week and a half ago First week didn't go to well so after
weigh in on Wed I said this will be my First week as I have no more events etc. to interrupt me. Right so I will get to the point
I have been sticking to the plan now since weigh in on Wed so Wed Thur and Today all nice SW meals ;) and eating strawberries as my speedy Fruit ;)
So what I wanted to know is if anyone had the same experience as myself which is basically going to the bathroom a hell of alot more ! when I say this I am not being vulgar in anyway
but ive went from about 3 bowel movements a week to 2/3 a day!!! is anyone else experiencing this??? I suppose i should not be complaing lol as it means the body is getting used to the changes

Well hope to hear from y'all and have a fantastic week :)

ohh and how do i get a tracker and SW stickers for a loss :)

lol i wish i was experiencing this! :(
im more like once every 1-2 weeks :(( hate it!!

i think theres a sticky thread about the stickers :) XXx

Sounds perfectly normal. You are eating a lot more fibre now and that keeps things moving. So nothing to worry about :)

Mine went the other way from once most days to once a week eek x

Had the opposite effect for me, I have to have a little extra help since I started SW and I have loads more fibre than I used to!!

those of you who dont poop a lot - have you tried scan bran? they should have a big poop guarantee written on the pack : )

those of you who dont poop a lot - have you tried scan bran? they should have a big poop guarantee written on the pack : )

hahahaha i thought that said they do have a big poop guarantee on the pack! lol was just trying to think what it could possibly say!

don't forget if you're eating more fibre you need loads more water or else it'll just suck all the water out of your poo and make you constipated :) especially with scan bran xx

i was having problems to begin with and i kept moaning about it to my mum lol she said it's because i wasn't eating anything to "bind it all up" So i started to have porridge for my breakfast everyday and it worked a treat i dont go everyday but i go at least 4 times a week x

thats really good..drink loads of water too x

Back