SW & breast feeding

jbean

Hi there

I have thrown out (like an idiot) the booklet my consultant gave me that detailed how many extra HE's you get at different stages of breast feeding

Does any one know how many I get

cheers
Jbean

If you are registered for SW online (lifeline online, not body optimise) and do a search on the 'useful features' section for pregnancy, it will tell you in there .

:)

how old is baby? it depends on months and if you have started weaning I have the booklet so will look but feeding at the moment

how old is baby? it depends on months and if you have started weaning I have the booklet so will look but feeding at the moment

my Bubba is 7months & semi weaning, we do a bit of finger food here & there & some purees but I still BF 5-6+ times a day

Jbean

up to 2 (3)
2 to 3 (4)
4 to 6 if starting to wean (3)
4 to 6 if breast milk is only source (4)

Personally I'm looking at it 4 to 6 is the same as 6-8 if only starting to wean with baby led weaning as it seems to think after 6 months most nutrition will come from foods but that is not following government guidelines and I plan to have between 1 and 3 extra when I get to that point as I remember how hungry I was with my elder children and to be honest breastfeeding is more important than weight loss your weight will wait but your baby is only young once.
over 6 when weaning (1)

Back