SW Buddy wanted please :)

Hiya I'm Becca, 32 and looking for an SW buddy. I am mummy to my 5 and 10 year old and after a few very rough and turbulent years I'm getting my life back on track. I've recently moved and I'm looking to return to work.

Now life has settled for us all I am needing to lose the weight I've gained! I've been up and down for the last 4 years, but now I have time to focus on just me! I love the SW plan as it works for me, however my downfalls are cheese, wine and sweets! Also my new bloke likes to bring home ice cream and puddings / cakes which I NEVER used to look at before.

I've been good day today....so far I've had scrambled eggs and a banana for brekkie, lunch will be jacket potato with beans, cheese and salad and dinner tonight is slow cooked beef in red wine and shallot sauce, sweet potato mash, broccoli and green beans!

B xx

Hi Becca I'm Gabriel

That's not my real name but I don't want to put it on here

Anyhow I'm up for making some new friends :) I live in Newcastle and I'm wanting to lose 14 stone altogether. Feel free to drop me a line :)

Hi Becca

welcome to the site.

good luck on your journey xx

Hello! Can I join you please?? I have a long way to go.... I started 3 weeks ago and have lost 1stone and 1 pound, which im really chuffed about. I have been reading some stories on here and everyone seems to really encourage people and I love the idea of having that support/giving that. Hope you dont mind me tagging along!

Rachael xx

Hi

Welcome :)

Oooh I belive in Omens lol! I'm great :) I've lost 2 stone with Slimming World this year but if I had have kept my history, it would be 4 1/2 stone. I'm 4lbs away from a club 10 award and very excited for tomorrow to see if I did it lol!

How has your week been so far? I've been on plan 110% but sometimes you don't know if the scales will reflect that. I haven't been to SW for a week so hopefully I have lost at least 4lbs. I need about 6 to get my 2 1/2 stone award but I'm not being greedy LOL!

Ha, i lost 4 yesterday so really happy with that! I'm hoping for 110% week but you're right, you never know!

The body is weird! When's your wi today? Hope it goes well! Let me know!x

Eh up :)

4 lbs is brilliant :) You must be so proud!!! Just keep being brilliant and you will lose the weight in no time :) I'll put a picture on my avatar when I reach 20 posts. I'm not sure how many I'm up to yet lol!

I got weighed in yesterday and I had put on 1lb over 2 weeks so gutted wasn't the word. I've had a chest infection for a week and was on antibiotics but I couldn't breathe so I couldn't do my usual cleaning the house 5 days a week so I had a blowout yesterday I couldn't even tell you what I ate and I have two bars of chocolate in my drawer but they are not being eaten for as long as possible. A new shop opened near mine today and I was handed a bag of free stuff and there was chocolate, jaffa cakes and sugary pop. I thought it was so ironic LOL! I'm back on plan today and nothing is going to move me lol!

I'm going out with some friends on Monday for an Indian so I will have to be good or I will have another bad week lol!

thanks gabriel but i have a long way too go! Dont let one bad weigh in get you down, besides I think putting a pound on is neither here nor there, but I can probably say that when i have 140 to lose!

Hi Violet - how are you? what's brought you back to SW? I'm on week 3 and buddies would be great!x

Hi Rachael, I'm good thanks! I was a member of SW and of this site about a year ago, but drifted away from both - tbh I've been yoyo-ing ever since. I tried other things in between (like WW, and calorie counting), but I decided today that I needed to focus on long term healthy eating (rather than just losing weight) and SW is the best for that I think.

We've all been there with the yo-yo! My return to SW this time feels very different, it feels natural and not so much of a 'chore' where it has done on previous trys!

thanks gabriel but i have a long way too go! Dont let one bad weigh in get you down, besides I think putting a pound on is neither here nor there, but I can probably say that when i have 140 to lose!

Hi Violet - how are you? what's brought you back to SW? I'm on week 3 and buddies would be great!x

That's very true but we all have to start somewhere so keep chipping away at it and you will be a target member in no time :)

I've been there Voilet lol! I've joined and rejoined SW many times but it's the only plan that has worked for me and I'm sticking with it through thick and thin this time :)

Back