SW Chicken Tikka masala

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nanny Jax, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all, Has anybody tried the recipe for the chicken Tikka Masala? its in the jan/feb mag, and it really is very nice, gonna do it without the sauce next time though, because i got in a right mess trying to grate an onion.....Is there an easy way to do this?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Do you have a blender with a chopping function? That would be easier.

I haven't tried it but it sounds nice

4. Nanny Jax

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Taz it was really nice, i had it with cauli which was a bit different but suprisingly edible..... Have spent a fortune on gadgets over the years but they are all pushed to the back of cupboards ha ha, I can assure you though that i will definately find something to grate an onion for me next time. Jax x

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I usually cheat when it comes to curry. It sounds yuk but I made it for my dad and he asked for more. He didn't even know I'd used quorn! Here's how I do it:

Put quorn chicken pieces in a frying pan with tin of chopped tomatoes with garlic (Tesco and Asda do them). Add low fat fromage frais and curry powder. Stir it all up in the frying pan and serve over rice.

Really simple and you can add veggies or anything else you want to it and totally free on green!

6. Nanny Jax

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for that Taz, I missed not having rice today so will give yours a go deffo, Jax x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.