1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW chips & pasta together

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by amylou55, 10 March 2014 Social URL.

1. amylou55

amylou55 Full Member

I might be a dead stupid question, but was just wondering if I could have pasta and SW chips together. You see I have a little bit of spaghetti Bol left and was going to have for tea tomorrow but there isn't a lot. Could I have some SW chips with it as well or is that to many carbs?
    Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theria

Theria Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Mixed R/G/EE)
    No problem. As long as you count the syns (if any) it's fine. You might want to add some salad - up your Superfrees and breakup the carbs a bit. Good use of leftovers, too :) That's one of my challenges during Lent - no food waste.

4. AnnBee

AnnBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(19.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As long as you have your third superfree with it i dont see why not.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. amylou55

amylou55 Full Member

Thank you, I was going to have a big salad with it. So that's my tea sorted for tomorrow, thanks again x

6. amylou55

amylou55 Full Member

Yes thank you, I'm going to have a big salad with it to xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.