• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW CHIPS/WEDGES

Hi there,

With my wedges I literally slice the potato, sometimes adding paprika,spray with frylight and put them in the oven on a medium/high heat for 25-30 minutes! Simple and hardly any prep time! Yum

Katherine xxx

Hi there,

With my wedges I literally slice the potato, sometimes adding paprika,spray with frylight and put them in the oven on a medium/high heat for 25-30 minutes! Simple and hardly any prep time! Yum

Katherine xxx
Thanks for your reply,do you add the flavour first or spray first
thanks

jaylou

Gold Member
I add frylight and good old freshly ground salt and black pepper!

Also, paprika is lovely too.

For wedges, I cut the pots into half, then quarters, then each quarter into half. Then spray with fry light and season.

Chilli flakes are lovely too if you like a bit of spice!!

I spray with Fry light first then add rock salt and cracked black pepper and maybe a few mixed herbs... Mmmmm! I am starving now... got WI later so can't eat yet!

Smoked paprika on mine (as well as salt and pepper). Makes them taste like bbq flavour!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Garlic chips or the rock chopped garlic from the freezer section in Morissons.

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
these sound v nice gona try making them 2moro! so i do not need to parboil the potatoes? just cut them, season and frylight them and put them into oven??

X

ooh potato wedges sound like a great idea, my friend is coming round for tea tomorrow and i didnt really know what to make but i kno im doing these now! thanks!