Sw combined with orlistat?

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Hi does anyone do these together? I have been trying cal counting with orlistat but so so hungry and ended up eating over allowance in the evenings which means in 5 weeks ive lost nothing grrrr! Lol So back in sw with the blue pills and wondering if anyone has any tips or stories of how they've been getting on with it? Xx i must do it write this time! :)

Hi does anyone do these together? I have been trying cal counting with orlistat but so so hungry and ended up eating over allowance in the evenings which means in 5 weeks ive lost nothing grrrr! Lol So back in sw with the blue pills and wondering if anyone has any tips or stories of how they've been getting on with it? Xx i must do it write this time! :)

A fair few people do, Lisa & Kes for a start & I am sure they'll be along soon to offer advice x

I have been doing so for the last week and a bit! First weigh in on Wednesday!
I have been sticking to the plan as I usually would, just taking the pills on top and had no nasty side effects! Xx

I have been doing so for the last week and a bit! First weigh in on Wednesday!
I have been sticking to the plan as I usually would, just taking the pills on top and had no nasty side effects! Xx

Cool, i get weighed wednesday too :) same here sticking to plan and tabs on top :) no nasty side affects which i did suffer with a bit when taking them with calorie counting so hopefully this is a good sign that I'm having minimal fats now :) be interesting to see how we both do :) x will write bck on wednesday :) keep in touch x

Cool, i get weighed wednesday too :) same here sticking to plan and tabs on top :) no nasty side affects which i did suffer with a bit when taking them with calorie counting so hopefully this is a good sign that I'm having minimal fats now :) be interesting to see how we both do :) x will write bck on wednesday :) keep in touch x

Yes will do too!!

Good luck! X

I did do Sw with xen but haven't had any xen since February time.. I have a fair few stock piled for if I ever veer totally off track, I may use them as a back up when I get back from Florida tho..
I found that they worked with each other very well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did do Sw with xen but haven't had any xen since February time.. I have a fair few stock piled for if I ever veer totally off track, I may use them as a back up when I get back from Florida tho..
I found that they worked with each other very well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoybure hols :) thanks hun glad thry hrlp u :)

I do WW with Xen and I find it works very well for me, especially with the free fruit and veg to fill up on :)

Yes will do too!!

Good luck! X

How did you do at weigh in today hun? X I couldnt believe it! I lost 7lb in a week lol i was so ahocked as never ever lost that much so feeling very very excited snd hopefull that this is finally gonna get me in shape!! Whoop! Hope yours went well too x

Back