Sw cookbook recommendations...

smartie831

Hello lovely sw people, I am going to treat myself and buy a cookbook as I don't do it online and have access to recipes.
Can anyone recommend a good book? I tend to follow the EE plan.
TIA xxx

smartie831 said:
Hello lovely sw people, I am going to treat myself and buy a cookbook as I don't do it online and have access to recipes.
Can anyone recommend a good book? I tend to follow the EE plan.
TIA xxx

I have quite a few but if you're a fan of curries then Curry Heaven is great! But for just all round EE recipes I like Extra Easy meals in minutes. HTH x

to be honest, i'm not keen on any of them as the don't tend to be the lowest syn recipes. You would be better ordering a load of old mags off ebay and cutting out all the recipes, that way you will have a selection of recipes. Also the recipe tab on here is the best resource ever as is googling slimming world recipes

I looked at getting one but I've managed ok so far. I tend to play with my favourite recipes and 'SW' them up!

I just google 'Slimming world curry/spag bol/sauce' and there's always a post somewhere - Though it mainly brings me back to Minimins!

Just follow my link below, lots of recipes and I don't charge for them!
Pete

I second what everyone has said it...... Tweaking your own recipes, tweaking recipes online and this site which has amaaaaaazing recipes.

Every single recipe I have ever made from a slimming world book (and I've tried a lot) has needed some serious changing, they have all been very very bland.

Tesco good food website is also good and easily adaptable. I'd also recommend Britmum's slimmingeats website, looooads of fab recipes on there x

The one with all the World's recipes is great - the chicken tagine, vegetable pad thai and burgers are regulars for me!

the mags are a good resource for recipes. If you are in a club the consultant may have some old ones you could look at

Back