• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Diary, LETS DO IT

von82

My SW Diary, improving my life
Ok people, i will try not to bore any of ye.

I am 28 yrs old and this month i am two years trying to get pregnant, I am 30lbs overweight, a smoker plus i like a drink or 2.

I have decided to start a diary to try keep myself motivated into losing weight, eating healthy, to quit smoking and hopefully improve my chances of fertility.

I would love anyone who reads this to share their own experiences with me as i am sure it will help me and others.

Thanks for reading

DAY 1

Breakfast:
Omelette with ham and spring onion
Tea with milk. HE.A

Dinner:
Donor Kebab with SW chips and side salad
Low fat yogurt 2syns

As this is my 1st day i have just put up what i have eaten already

Exercise:
Jillian Michael's 30day shred
Day 1, body aching but feeling good

Starting weight:
Week 1 165lbs

:553::love047::flirt2::hitthefan::wavey::massmoon::happy096:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya :)
I got to target in nov 09 after doing the SW plan. Have slowly gained 7 or so lbs. I get married next yr so want to nip it in the bud NOW! Have restarted SW (on my own at home) plus joined a ladies only 30 min gym & am starting the 30 day shred on Sunday!!!!!!!! Phew!!! We will do it!!!!!!xxxx

von82

Hiya :)
I got to target in nov 09 after doing the SW plan. Have slowly gained 7 or so lbs. I get married next yr so want to nip it in the bud NOW! Have restarted SW (on my own at home) plus joined a ladies only 30 min gym & am starting the 30 day shred on Sunday!!!!!!!! Phew!!! We will do it!!!!!!xxxx
I know its so hard, i gave up smoking two years ago and gained 3stone so this time i don't want to gain anything when i quit plus i think it's about time to start getting healthy lol.. Are you using the online service for SW or what way are you doing it? :D

I'm going it alone! Can weigh in @ gym so just use mags & previous knowledge! Class stopped being supportive when I got to target, would get funny looks getting weighed as I was no longer over weight. Ppl didn't seem to realise the work I'd put in!!!!! What about u, u going to a class?x

von82

I'm going it alone! Can weigh in @ gym so just use mags & previous knowledge! Class stopped being supportive when I got to target, would get funny looks getting weighed as I was no longer over weight. Ppl didn't seem to realise the work I'd put in!!!!! What about u, u going to a class?x
That's great you know what you are doing, my thing is i don't want to start SW USA online because i'm not sure if they will use american brand food or English food!! I understand what you are saying about people supporting you, i was going to WW with my friend where i was doing quite well when she got pregnant and i ended up quitting because i had no support. How much are you looking to lose? Maybe we should be slimming buddies to encourage each other, at least my internet is strong lol xx

I've just got back from a weekend away so will be back on track tomorrow. Haven't started 30 day shred... Think I'll up my gym workouts instead!!!x