SW Diary to slinky ville(final stretch)

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
I have done SW countless times, i love the diet but found i used to cheat alot then give up, this time i started dieting back in March and lost 3,5stone on a vlcd which was a chore and i wouldnt like to rush to do it again! However it has given me a good start to losing weight and finally getting to target! I had a break for a couple months gained over a stone due to alot of family upset and comfort eating, i tried JUDDD last week and gained but i think that was more to do with the fact that i was coming out of ketosis!

So here i am, im weighing around 12stone ish and want to firstly get to 11 and then possible 10.7 however 11stone will be fine, we are trying for a family too but i will not adapt the 'eating for two' excuse it will only mean i will have to work so much harder to shift my weight afterwards.

I started yesterday but will record my food diary from today, my wi days are wednesdays.

So heres to finally becoming slimmer

Yumy had a lovely very simple lunch of quorn sausages, fried onions, smash, gravy! Only problem in not too sure how many syns are in bisto gravy!

Well after id scoffed the bisto gravy beef flavoured it worked out 5 syns so I'm off to buy bovril today I need my syns for good treats like booze and chocolate haha

Living SW been having around 10 syns a day tonight I have 2 175mil bottles of vino to have whilst watching xfactor :)

Today is going like this (red day)
Breakfast
2 weetabix with skimmed milk and sweetner
Cheesie string thing (not sure of the syns)

Lunch homemade chicken soup see pic

Dinner fish and veg with butter sauce

Snacks sugar free jelly, banana, apple, ham

image-1637552813.jpg

Found you :)

Hmmm chicken soup looks delish!!!

xxx

It so was lovely! Tea was even better, we had rusted veg, chicken breast stuffed with Phili and chives wrapped in Parma ham yumy

Oh god that does sound good!! Send me the recipe!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all
So last night I totally went off plan I'm annoyed with myself but I need to get over it otherwise the guilt will make me cheat again! Me s d a friend have decided to actually join a class I'm more likely to stick to plan if someone is weighing me and I'm paying for it!

Today I'm back on train but feel like total crap, had a water infection for a week now and it seems to be getting worse im so fed up and think I'm eating my feelings! I've spent a fortune on cranberry juice, hot water bottle, loads of different crap from the chemist and ibuprofen! I need to get an emergency docs apt late tomorrow night after work :(

Breakfast:
3 sausages low fat ww
2fried eggs
Mushrooms
Half tim of baked beans
1 slice of whole meal 400g loaf
A smudging of butter

Lunch:
Chicken soup

Dinner:
Is a chicken dinner with all veg, bovril and a few new potatoes no stuffing, no Yorkshire puds!

I feel I've had a few too many syns at breakfast so free foods for the rest of the day!

Cranberry juice with water to help flush out my water infection so this is a must I need syns for it!

Hello chick, how u feeling? I feel your pain! The cranberry juice is a nightmare for cals sys points etc but just forget that and get it down you!! xxx

Urghhhhh Steph I think I'm grumbling with my diet! Joining a SW class tomorrow night! I'm so fed up eating my feelings because I'm not feeling great it's so painful can't get in the docs till end of the week it's a joke! I'm downing cranberry juice like crazy going to look for a low sugar one tomorrow I'm going through pints of it a good 20-30 syns today just on that :( anyway moan over hope your ok xx

So this eve i'm joining a brand new class and starting again! As recently I've just messed up and been having upto 30syns just on cranberry juice let alone everything else! I'm miffed off but off to docs shortly to sort this water infection out once and for all :(

Morning chick!! Ahhh your going tbrough it at the moment arnt you :( dont u have an out of hours docs u can go to at night to get something rather than waiting till the end of the week? Sounds like u wont be able to last till the end of the week, uve done amazing! Im at the docs without 24 hours i cnt cope with it xxx

I managed to get an emergency apt late this morning thankfully so I've got some stuff now to shift it just glad I'm off today and tomorrow to relax :) going to SW tonight I've been really bad do starting a fresh tomorrow morning and starting my countdown to Xmas :) xx

Joined SW tonight feel so inspired brand new class new consultant who's lost over 5 stone since March absolutely fab! I now feel motivated enough to give it my all now :)

Glad u managed to get an appt hun!!

Ahhh that's great about the class!!!

Glad ur feeling more positive now :D xxx

Day 2 of being on plan 100% have decided to do mainly original days! Yesterday went like this:

Breakfast: fruit salad, 1 alone light bar
Lunch: skinny Lizzie sausages x2 (1 syn each)
With loads of veg
Dinner: syn free quiche with roasted veggies

Snacks
seafood sticks, ham, peach, roasted onions
Activity: 45mins walking the dog
Syns
2 for the sausages
8 for 2 small vodkas with diet coke (at a friends)
=10 syns for the day :)

Sounds like a great day hun! How u feeling today xxx

Hey Hun well I'm totally into my diet which is good I'm made up with myself for sticking to it 100% for 2 days! even though I've got health concerns I think it's a full blown kidney infection I've had it 11 days now it's got worse I'm in agony, my right kidney is aching and keep getting sharpe pains in it also got a fever, shivering, struggling to go to the loo all the normal water infection symptoms I'm so miffed off my gp should of given me something sooner for to ring back in the morning for my results and another appointment other than that I'm bob on Hun ?just going to check your diary now :)

Back