1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW during Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by angela25garcia, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. angela25garcia

angela25garcia Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi guys,

not sure where to post this but thought here would be ok. Im almost 14 weeks pregnant and before this I had lost around 2 stone following my own diet plan but I know its not suitable for pregnancy. I was wondering if its ok to follow SW during my pregnancy and if I should expect to lose any weight. The main priority is the wellbeing of my baby but I dont see anything wrong with loosing a bit of weight if Im eating a healthy diet for both of us. I only have about 1 more stone to get to my goal but I know I will gain around 15-25lb by the end of my pregnancy. Any input would be greatly appreciated :):)

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am sure I have read on here that sw has been ok'd to do while pregnant. To be sure give your midwife a ring and have a chat,.

Good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.