SW EE, todays menu and some questions

Poecraft

What i ate today:

Scrambled Egg for Breakfast

Lunch was a Mackerel Salad, Tomato Mugshot and some Ryvita Crispbreads with Dairylea Triangles

Dinner was pan-fried salmon fillet with corn on the cob and a baked potato

As far as i can work out all that is free?

Also ive got one hell of a food demon screaming right now, i wanna shut him up so is it ok for me to go and make some scrambled egg to snack on?

cheers all

U need superfree with every meal so your lunch is fine but for breakfast some tinned tomatos with your eggs would have been better or some fruit afterwards....also for ur dinner im sure that sweetcorn/corn on the cob is just free not superfree...so needed superfree with dinner (fruit,veg or salad) also I've noticed that you've had no syns? Or are you saving your syns? :)

damn, i thought it was just a recommendation, i didnt think you HAD to have the superfree foods

superfree isn't entirely compulsory, if i can't be fit in to the meal they you don't have too, but it is highly recommended that you try and have it with every meal (if i remember right if the meal has syns of HE's then its also not compulsory cos the meal is already controlled)

Also having a 3rd superfree on your plate stops you from filling the whole plate full of higher calorie foods..(the carbs meat and syns) thats the point of it really beacuse superfree foods are really low in calories plus boost ut weight loss :) especially if they are superspeed foods x

ok cheers guys, i was a little worried for a minute there, as i understand it, you fill your plate with SF foods to fill you up and eat less bad food
so im fine :)

If you can get the super free food in I would, it certainly helps to fill me up and stops me thinking about extra's.

It's not always easy to get them in, but I try to include some super free with every meal. I even add some extra fruit to muller lights, chopped peppers/ onions to mugshots and snack on fruit in between meals. Even in meals where it seems strange - like spaghetti Bol - add some salad/veg to the meal. I was told to have a "rainbow" on my plate. Hope this helps xxx

I love that advice of having a "rainbow on your plate" :) It's great advice for general health as well as weight loss as you're much more likely to be getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need if there's a range of colours in everything you eat x

That is an awesome visual cue, i will have to try and incorporate that into my plates

I made jerk chicken the other day with spicy rice, to make up the rainbow I added a tropical fruit salad. The plate looked lovely and the food was delish xx

Good advice about the 'rainbow' on your plate. Today I had muesli with yogurt, honey & chopped banana for breakfast.
Lunch was couscous with roasted veg, feta cheese, olives & chopped up quorn sausages followed by a pear.
Dinner I went out for a curry had lamb rogan josh, plain rice & a side salad.
When I got home I had an apple & a fat free yogurt xx

What i ate today:

Scrambled Egg for Breakfast

Lunch was a Mackerel Salad, Tomato Mugshot and some Ryvita Crispbreads with Dairylea Triangles

Dinner was pan-fried salmon fillet with corn on the cob and a baked potato

As far as i can work out all that is free?

Also ive got one hell of a food demon screaming right now, i wanna shut him up so is it ok for me to go and make some scrambled egg to snack on?

cheers all

Hi there. As well as the superfree it is recommended that you have a minimum of 5 syns per day.

If you put your diary on a thread with your h/e`s etc listed too and the syns there is always someone who will help you

Goodluck

Back